white pred custom.**updated finished

georgieboy26

had same chap ask me to build him this, his specifications, I suppose its a bit different.......well he keeps me busy..lol...used falconer body , lost custom made head, and homemade armor/weapons and such

pp8.JPG

Hmmmm... I kinda dig the white skin with Black markings.

Looks pretty cool man. What did you use as the base of the figure? Whta was sculpted and are you adding the dreads?

Keep them pics coming too. (y)

Hmmmm... I kinda dig the white skin with Black markings.

Looks pretty cool man. What did you use as the base of the figure? Whta was sculpted and are you adding the dreads?

Keep them pics coming too. (y)
cheers reyals...used falconer body , lost custom made head, and homemade armor/weapons and such dreads will be aded soon, made with sculpy bend n bake

thanx emanuelle, my painting skills are not the best, but suit my purposes, I dont know if my standards would be good enough for you, but I can try I suppose (y)

yes and so I do not know even paint. I tried one time in dreadlocks and was really bad. but as I can see the image I think is very good

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back