Where to buy obi-wan anh lightsaber in 2021?

zoicno

It seems like all the places that make a accurate obi-wan anh lightsaber ( that has a blade). Has stop selling them? So where is the current place to do it? Or do I just need to buy parts from different people and assemble it? (I care about screen accuracy and not having the crystal chassis which is what I see on YouTube the most)

are you referring to the belt hanging hero? which never had a blade.. or a hero that is FX capable that can use a neopixel blade?
or are you talking about the V2 from ROTJ which was obi-wan stunt, that at one time had a stunt blade attached?

if your looking for a FX capable obi-wan Romanprops.com is the best in my opinion

I want a obi wan lightsaber that looks like the one from anh. And u can plug a blade. And turn it on. (Don’t need sound but can have it. So basily a stunt fx blade )

Roman doesn’t sell hilts with electronics already installed. But you can purchase a FX Obiwan there and find a FX installer and send it to them

for the hilt

the only FX installer I will recommend and out my name to is scarecrow’s lightworks on Facebook and the rebel armory

you will also need a neopixel blade.. there are plenty of vendors for those

velocity labs is a excellent maker of blades
And the saberbay on Etsy..

they both will sell completed blades

hope this helps, I don’t want to come off as a jerk. But you should do some more research before purchasing anything
I say this because there are a TON of options when it comes to electronics, and chassis’s and sound boards

Therpf is a great place for accuracy, but we really aren’t a FX community. The rebel armory is a more FX community, but they will take many liberties away from accuracy

this is why your thread hasn’t seen much action here, its because we aren’t much of FX’ers

o ic, i don't know anything about rebel armory.
I was aware of Roman props one.. and i guess i did see it a few years ago when Neopixel was selling their verson of it (which i didn't have the money to buy at the time) .
but as u were saying there are TON of options. which is why i have no idea where to even start... and cuss of my reading disabiliys i am not that good at looking up stuff myself. So just wanted to get some direciton here. so thx!

I second what Halliwax said. Scarecrow is one of the best installers to go to. And you can't get more accurate than Roman's ANH Obi-Wan (MK1). He owns a real world parts hilt which he used to model his replica parts. It's virtually identical. Just make sure you buy the FX version as opposed to the static version.

The Rebel Armory is a forum dedicated to making fx lightsabers. It's a good place to learn about fx hilts and the various options for them. There are a lot of members here that are members there but yes theRPF is more focused on proper static hilts of course. Also check out the Custom Saber Shop.

o ic, i don't know anything about rebel armory.
I was aware of Roman props one.. and i guess i did see it a few years ago when Neopixel was selling their verson of it (which i didn't have the money to buy at the time) .
but as u were saying there are TON of options. which is why i have no idea where to even start... and cuss of my reading disabiliys i am not that good at looking up stuff myself. So just wanted to get some direciton here. so thx!
if you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask here in this thread, hopefully we can point you in the right direction. there is one thing about this community, we are all here for one another! (y)

if you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask here in this thread, hopefully we can point you in the right direction. there is one thing about this community, we are all here for one another! (y)
I just bought the Roman prop but I have a hard time finding what fx box and stuff is actually compatible. All the YouTube vidoe I found showing off mk1 kit seen seems to only point to ppl who put them together. ( and I can’t seem to find any that don’t have the Crystal chassis. Since I don’t really care about that (. All thoguh I don’t mind having it. But if is gonna drive the last over 100$. Then I don’t think is worth it ) Would appreciate if there is some kinda Thread.that explains this stuff. If not then some Direction. Where to go with it. It be great. ( I know one time I spent an hour trying to look for something and finally I asked my sister to do it and she’s found it in like the first search term and she just called me a complete idiot... (since my search terms just suck )

So it’s rather difficult to explain everything.. because there’s just so many options but in short your going to need

A 3d printed chassis
a sound board - proffie2.2 or crystal focus X (CFX for short)
A speaker (depends on the size chassis you use)
A battery (depends on what 3d printed chassis you have)
Kill switch
Recharge port
And the neopixel connectors (again depends on the chassis)

And of course a neopixal blade. Which I told you who I recommend

on top of all that you need to have soldering skills and know how to safely solder while protecting the circuit, or you can smoke the board..

I think your best bet it to find a installer (I only recommend scarecrow) and reach out to him, explain what you want and that installer can come up with a parts list for you

I am not affiliated with him in anyway, I don’t get any kick backs or anything for recommending him..

I want to warn you.. I am not talking bad about anyone.. but it seems every person and their uncle on Facebook now is a FX installer..

these hilts are powered by VERY powerful little lithium batteries.. which draw CRAZY STUPID amp rates… which if not protected, or wired correctly can burn your house down…

go with someone who is reputable.. scarecrow has a long wait time, and that’s for a reason. I can sleep safely at night knowing my lightsaber on my night stand won’t catch on fire when I’m asleep or charging it..

And it works every single time I hit the ignition to light my way to the bathroom for those midnight pee’s

nothing like stubbing your toe… when ya gotta go..

Hi guys, so an update and some other questions, I ended up getting ruby Crystal chamber ( still waiting for it). From my research it seems like the circuit boards are currently out of stock?

also since this mk 1. Is ment to be the display kewl saber. I wanted a saber that is ment for dueling and design to be the lease obstructive. And it seems like obi wan. Ep 1-2. Stunt saber fits that bill? The one replicas ssob? It seems like. I can’t but it right now ? Not sure how common his run is? I msg him but he didn’t respond back yet.
Is there somewhere else I can ask to buy it? ( I did post in that rebel armory. Wanted form but have not really gotten responds. ). I guess since this is ment to be a stunt saber I guess getting not a Pixal blade would be the way to go but not really sure. What work the best. (. And of couse still need to find the hilt first )

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back