where can I get this female pred kit?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ghostwarrior1

Hey, in answer to your question this kit is up for sale on e-bay most of the time. the only draw-back is that it is a re-cast and not an original. The model comes out of Thailand but it is a Narin scuplt. So if you don't mind that it is a re-cast, you can find it on e-bay. Just type in Predator in the search engine and go to the sub-heading Models & Kits.

Robillicus

Best bet is contact Faken here or on predatorstuff.com

I will second that. I would definately get into contact with Dan, a.k.a. Faken. If he doesn't have one, he can hunt one down for you if your serious about buying the kit.

Recasts are a touchy, touchy subject here on the boards.

REYALS1

...and what is up with the comment below it..."This is a custom Female Predator model kit - "Young Spear Huntress", sculpted by Deaw.
The kit also comes with optional chest plate
".

I don't believe DEAW sculpted this! :) He may have re-casted it... but I don't think he sculpted it (unless this is another name Narin goes by?).

BENSIN

If that's a NARIN sculpt then you can **** on me and call me a fudge sundae...lol

I don't think that's a NARIN sculpt, doesn't look like his work at all, and I never read about this being released and NARIN.