What's on your workbench? (no Star Wars, Marvel or DC stuff)

Re: What's on your workbench?

Foto-QLOXRHVG-D.jpg

:thumbsup

There is some like with any resin kit, but I try to keep it low. Am also working on the Royal Guard helment, which seems to be taking up alot of time. Am making a fiberglass mold to do them in. I am also working on the outer casing for the PPK for the I, Robot pistol as well. Lots going on. Oh, and my car!

Here is what I have been getting put back together tho. I was sent this to build, the staff from SG1. Well when I got it, the top was busted in about 60 plus parts or more. I spent 3 days and a can of primer getting it back in fair shape...

And I should be getting my 44" eng bells in for my Eagle, so I can get it started as well. Already have a spot ready for it. Now just have to get the Hawk in the same scale

Time to resurrect this thread again...

I've got lots of workbench, so there's lots of stuff. Here's an idea of what's going on right now:

Highlights include my Space Marine chaplain helmet:

My HALO3 Mk5 helmet (on the left in this picture):

Not prop related, but I've also started cranking out more of these guys:

Even less prop related (and on the floor instead of the workbench), I've been making progress on my tank again:

What's everybody else got going on?

I made a logo for my friends lamp company and he needed a sign to go along with his display. He also wanted it weathered looking (bottom image).

schwabsign.jpg

FB

Have been working on this one off and on for a while. I still have a lot left to do.....

picture306m.jpg

picture304d.jpg

Oh wow matsuo. Currently in progress of pepping an IM suit but here are enough threads so I'm just visually documenting and may one day post all the photos.

Last edited:

Well, no bench but I got a work stool. Right now I have a HK I'm working on and you can see the back of an Endoskeleton I am doing...

work_stool.jpg

Steampunk rocket pack:

P3211045.jpg

Made out of random bits and pieces:brass candlesticks and vases, brass tube, 8mm plumbing fixings, two valves from a Steam Railway jumble sale, and a Swedish army backpack.

Probably a dog collar and some Christmas ornaments too.

:)

This may not be as ambitious as some of the projects I see on here, but I have a Star Trek Voyager "Endgame" Tricorder on my "bench". It is pretty much done. Just waiting for the automotive clear coat to completely dry so I can attach the back door. It includes full electronics with both opening and closing ratchet sounds and scanning sounds, of course.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

This may not be as ambitious as some of the projects I see on here, but I have a Star Trek Voyager "Endgame" Tricorder on my "bench". It is pretty much done. Just waiting for the automotive clear coat to completely dry so I can attach the back door. It includes full electronics with both opening and closing ratchet sounds and scanning sounds, of course.

That's amazing! Got any photos of the guts?

I've got a few things on the go that I am working on during my lunch and tea breaks...

Matsuo shrouds wrapped around HCG Thompson and Spas...
8210928.jpeg

Scratchbuilt 'Ole Painless...
4036519.jpeg

5112606.jpeg

1st generation Ark Angel restoration...
8166745.jpeg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back