What's on your workbench? (no Star Wars, Marvel or DC stuff)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

masterjedi322

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm working on a Rodd.com season 3 Mark VI tricorder kit.

markvikit27.jpg

You can keep track of my progress here:
My Mark VI Project

Sean

Last edited:

darcjedi

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
right before christmas i finished up a few of these, complete with blinky lights™

president_phones2.jpg

president_phone5.jpg

and now i'm working on this.

CIMG0538.JPG

-Jeff

Reaper57

i have gotten this far with my home built med scanner.

it still needs a lot of cleaning up but i was checking fit and operation first.

i wanted to prove to myself i could get everything in a correct size unit with mostly found parts.

the spinning center is the top from a marker pen. it has a motor and a rheostat to set the speed.

the i used thin leather to cover it to match the Tric pattern .

jacked the volts up from 3v to 4.5v to use three smaller 357 , 1.5 v batteries

it also uses the sound board from the Playmate scanner with the speaker in the bottom.

more pics when i make it purty.

john

Attached image(s)

division 6

Master Member
For those that don't follow the "Free Paper Props" amd Harry Potter threads, these are some items I have been working on. :D
HPpaperprops.jpg

D6

Goldenrod

Sr Member
Originally posted by division 6@Jan 13 2006, 05:07 PM
For those that don't follow the "Free Paper Props" amd Harry Potter threads, these are some items I have been working on.  :D
HPpaperprops.jpg

D6
[snapback]1158447[/snapback]​

Division 6 those look great.
you have a pm :D

RedTwoX

Sr Member
I'm working on some "fire arms" right now. Specifically some Nerf repaints inspired by a Matsuo thread from a couple months ago and a BSG sidearm I won on eBay.

nerfpistol7fv.jpg

nerfsmg9av.jpg

bsgpistol9hw.jpg

I have several projects in the works, but they haven't gotten as far as the workbench yet.

Great projects so far guys. Keep 'em comin' :thumbsup

Darth Kahnt

Sr Member
I finally got a workbench last night, so nothin gon it yet.. :D

However, I do plan to have some projects on it very soon. I will post some pics when I do, including assembling a Vader chestbox kit.

armourerdoug

Just finished this lord marshal helmet for a board member, start another next week, It is all leather lined and modified to look like the screen used helmet,also got a pair of the big shoulder plates to make too. have enjoyed making these. only going to make another 5 though.

hope the pics are attached, can never get it to work.

Doug

Noeland

Master Member
I am working on props for an Aliens fan film we're doing later in the year called XENOMORPH.

I am converting a Meverick nerf into a USCM grenade launcher, and we're going to turn some aluminum (sizedto match the nerf darts - just about) and anodize some colors, and try to make some cool looking grenades.

Diagram proposal included. ;) Hope you like it.

m6%20working.jpg

m6%20working1.jpg

m6%20cylinder.jpg

m6%20grenade%20DIAGRAM.jpg

m6%20working2.jpg

m6%20working3.jpg

Have a lot more work to do to this sucker. I am making a custom scope, a long barrel, and I am considering making some kind of shoulder stock for it.

I really do enjoy modifying these nerf guns. Just a blast.
Njc-----------------------

DAVIDYR1

Official Licensee
Just got this off the work bench..but I think I'm too old to become a Jedi..:)

Love those Logans Run pistols big time.

inone2.jpg

inone3.jpg

inone4.jpg

inone5.jpg

inone7.jpg

David

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.