What was your first film of the year?

Probe Droid

Master Member
Anything seen on cable, DVD/VHS, or in a theater.

Me, caught The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance in TCM. An all time favorite. So glad to have it be my #1 of 2010.

And , OK, who Stooged out on AMC last night? Watched it for hours. Hadn't seen them in years, and the distance only served to confirm how great they really are, especailly this puddinhead.

curlygenius1.jpg

Last edited:
Watching Predator on Blu-Ray right now with the wife, who has never seen it! Looks AMAZING.

But sadly, the FIRST movie we watched of 2010 was Pee Wee's Big Adventure, which aged a little more than I remembered... but she was patient and sat through it.

I still love the film though... Amazing Larry cracks me up, still.

Re-watched "Hellboy 2" yesterday and finished it today. I hadn't seen it but once when I first bought it and watched it on DVD when it first came out.

But sadly, the FIRST movie we watched of 2010 was Pee Wee's Big Adventure, which aged a little more than I remembered... but she was patient and sat through it.

I still love the film though... Amazing Larry cracks me up, still.

:lol Good for you! (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

I've been stuck in the Twilight Zone marathon.

Haven't watched any movies yet, but I've been re-watching Firefly, and today I watched Disc 3.

At this rate, first MOVIE of 2010 will probably Serenity.

Even through I have this weird sick twisted urge to watch Star Trek V.

T

Unfortunately, my first film of 2010 was The Hangover. It was really bland.

But my first T.V. shows were MythBusters and Doctor Who!

And , OK, who Stooged out on AMC last night?
Right here; watched several of 'em yesterday. I would have preferred AMC run them uninterrupted followed by a ten minute block of commercials rather than splitting each short into three segments, but it was good to see the boys again.

But my first T.V. shows were MythBusters and Doctor Who!
I've been watching the Mythbusters maration all day as well. :thumbsup

The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I put it on about 2 a.m. and watched it until the classical score lulled me to sleep. I finished it this morning.

The hubby and I went to see Avatar in 3D today. We've also been watching Deep Space 9 on DVD. We're currently into season 4. :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back