What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking at the flux capacitor model in the link I posted, I decided to extract the model form the game and unfold it.
Screenshot (180).png

And here is the .pdo for it. Please not it is locked, and watermarked.

Attachments

• flux.zip
    308 KB · Views: 863
think its well overdue this thread be shuffled off to pasture and a new thread with a starting post containing all files made to date add as new ones are made. cause this thread is a mess to read through

Big 'Thank you!' for posting the link to the Cylon templates, and I agree - there's a lot of good, old info on this thread. Thanks to all of the contributors. :thumbsup

Wow, do you research at all, do you look into the thread that much, or even maybe read back to see the thread and files made available?

think its well overdue this thread be shuffled off to pasture and a new thread with a starting post containing all files made to date add as new ones are made. cause this thread is a mess to read through

I totally agree. Despite other people's "objections".(of which mean NOTHING to me)

Total mess to read through, and YES I read through it!

Good old info is fine but come on, It would take maybe a few hours to run through this full thread grab the links and reset the thread in a new location with all files at the start and a list of requests and development as the second post so should someone want a certain thing they can check, "is it made? Has someone asked for it? is it in development?" That way we'd avoid 40 pages of thread with no format what so ever and everyone asking can you make this? etc.

It just makes sense

So a new thread, with the first post(s) reserved for file links? I'd be up for that. If this does sound like a good idea, I'd be willing to spearhead that project. I'll go through this thread and pull all of the still active file links here and compile them in a new thread. I would probably just organize the files alphabetically, with credit to the file creators where possible.

If the consensus is to do this, I should be able to complete it before the weekend is out, so yeah or nay?

I do have to agree about the hassle of searching through threads like this. I'm not even a big fan of the search function on the RPF, seems I usually find what I'm looking for much faster and more easily by googling RPF and then whatever I'm needing.

I'd say do it by alphebet and character. cause armour can get different names (I.e Iron man:Extremis armour, Godkiller Armour HulkBuster!! or Pacific Rim: Gipsy danger, Cherno Alpha etc

So a new thread, with the first post(s) reserved for file links? I'd be up for that. If this does sound like a good idea, I'd be willing to spearhead that project. I'll go through this thread and pull all of the still active file links here and compile them in a new thread. I would probably just organize the files alphabetically, with credit to the file creators where possible.

If the consensus is to do this, I should be able to complete it before the weekend is out, so yeah or nay?

I do have to agree about the hassle of searching through threads like this. I'm not even a big fan of the search function on the RPF, seems I usually find what I'm looking for much faster and more easily by googling RPF and then whatever I'm needing.

May I, RESPECTFULLY, ask why you felt the need to attack me when I expressed my opinion on this? You seem to have an open mind with everybody else. I'm truly curious, as frankly, I felt a little "noob hazing" going on there, and did not appreciate it.

I apologize for making you feel that way. My response had nothing to do with how new a member you are,

A lot of great resources have been collected in this thread, a lot of people have gotten help and access to files they could not find elsewhere (including me), and people still are. You popped in and bashed the thread, saying it sucked, kill it, etc., and I responded accordingly.

I should have a cleaned up thread started by Monday, barring any Labor Day weekend craziness :lol

I apologize for making you feel that way. My response had nothing to do with how new a member you are,

A lot of great resources have been collected in this thread, a lot of people have gotten help and access to files they could not find elsewhere (including me), and people still are. You popped in and bashed the thread, saying it sucked, kill it, etc., and I responded accordingly.

I should have a cleaned up thread started by Monday, barring any Labor Day weekend craziness :lol

Fair enough. I accept your apology. Think nothing of it. And, now that I think of it, perhaps my original post was ill mannered and curt. To be fair, the other guys had a better reason than "it sucks", and making myself look ignorant. For that, allow me to offer YOU an apology.

No worries :cool Decided I needed a break from modeling for the night, so I started going through this thread; the number of dead links and garbage is pretty obnoxious. Having said that, I think I'll actually get it condensed yet tonight. :thumbsup
I'll post a link to the thread when it's completed.

I hate to ask but I'm in need of Nova's leg armor from marvel vs capcom 3 if anyone would point me in the right direction. Managed to find helmet, shoulders, and arm armor but no luck on the legs.

End Of Earth spider-man armor. For the reason is that i dont really know much about the EOE armor but i like the way it is, very Agent Venom/ Iron Man type armor and i like how the helmet for the EOE armor is shaped. So it'd be cool to see that being made :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back