What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Vaga,
was directed here by Amish, he said you created the USCM files. i was wondering if you had the high res version of the armor. all ive found is the low res ones.

I can't remember who it was that worked with me on creating the Aliens Marine armor. But the High Rez files are still around I think on The Hunters Lair. I've still got the 3D Model pieces before they were turned into pep files somewhere on my PC. Nice to see you around as well.

Yes this in Nintendude and yes those are the files. The extra detail could probably be added by hand making modifications to it after building. The extra detail is on the 3D Model parts that I have but it would have been a much harder problem to unfold the files if it was added.

Yeah Hydin, I'm planning to get it if it's a HD 3D Model, usually humanlike characters have a good amount of polys, but with that being a preview video and not video of actual gameplay I can tell textures from model.

The Stark-made Captain America armor from the Fighting Chance story arc would be really cool to see.

(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

(I agree!)

hey, i just saw a post of your files with the name Hirgon attached to it on the 405th.

"I have found all the armor in Pepakura files.... A big thank you to Hirgon at the 405th. He just finished posting tonight. If anyones interested here is his link for all of the armor in RAR (zipped) form: http://www.hirgon.com/Pepakura%20Files/Aliens%20Marines/col_marine.rar" ..."

Yep that's the files the guy used to make his armor with he probably added some details to it with milliput and who knows what else but that's definatly the files me and Hirgon worked on together.

Nah the only person who has had the balls to do that was someone on a mexican forum site that was seling my MK files, don't know if it's still up or not, and don't remember the site but I gave him one hell of a ass chewing over it.

So, what kind of 3-D model do you need for something like ULtron-action figure, sculpt? How might we help?

For Ultron someone would have to model the head, arms/hands , legs/feet, chest and back, pelvis, abdomen. The model format would have to be in 3DS or OBJ for me to do it I can work with LWO files but they tend to be higher poly and that take a lot of time to do HD models. If someone could 3D scan a Ultron figure in a T-Pose I could do the rest would take me a little while to do a poly reduction on the model and seperate the parts but it could be done even I would like to see a Ultron suit made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back