What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you happen to have any Tau Fire Warrior armor and/or the helmet and mask for the Death Korps of Krieg from Warhammer 40K?

@Algernon, you can find the tau helmet on the link below and a full set of space marine armor in the zip section.
@Tiger blood, you can find the green ranger helmet on the link below

most of these are Vagabonds creations, im hosting them right now. check it out, you may find stuff your already lookinig for
https://sites.google.com/site/pepcodex/random-helmets

Not sure if anybody has mentioned it but how about a Battlestar Galactica Viper pilot helmet ( Original series ) . Also, maybe a Cylon.

oh! i got a good one! The armor tygra wears in the new thundercats anime. would work perfect for foam-pep

we do need to get someone who will pep out a free Rinzler helmet. While I may end up purchasing the $15 one (ugh, I don't want to do that), if there is someone who will push this one through I would be only too happy to wait.

you know what? i had that tron file and i think i trashed it.. ill look to see if its around somewhere for you. if not, i maybe able to get one shortly

ok. i got the rinzler helmet and most of it unfolded. however, i dont have a mouse so i cant zoom in to make all the cuts. if vaga would like to take the file to finish unfolding, i think he could finish it up in a few hours.

hydin said:
The arm from Deus Ex HR would be pretty cool as well.

Chris

Does anyone think that this would work well? Since there is a lot of bending in it and all I wasn't sure, it would have to be modded similar to mech suits made in pep....if anyone could get the pep file I would really love to give it a go!

On my Iron Man latex necksela run it started as paper, that was given one coat of resin on the outside then filled with clay and plaster was put on top of the paper, when the plaster was hardened, the clay came out and the paper was soaked by the moisture so it came out easy. The same thing could be done on the arms but someone woulkd have to model them and you would'nt get a lot of detail unless you sculpted clay on top.

A Full size car would be pretty awsome, maybe the back to the future delorean. I was thinking about this on the way into work, it could then be truned into a fiber glass car body.

@Vegabond: How would you make it movable so someone could move their arms in it? I only know how I would cast and then it wouldn't be something anyone could move around in.
So I assume pep would not be the best way to do it then. Got it! Thanks a mil!

like a 2 foot tall zombie from resident evil but the classic zombies like the one in the first second and third a big replica of nemesis would be nice too... i would like a mortal kombat related like costumes parts...

Ok guys I have the Halo Wars Helmet just about done, as well as the Predator Bios. As for the HiC, don't know if I can do it or not I found my model of it the bad news is it's too High poly to use in Pepakura for my tastes. But I am willing to share the OBJ model I have of it.

fp0chu.jpg

Vagabond, you ever get the HiC poly reduced? I would like to give it a try if your willing to let me.

Also, even though I am new to Pepakura I am available to making peps too if anyone is interested. I don't have very many models so if you have some models I can convert from just about any format to what I need.

Send to groone at gmail dot com

I do high poly unfolds....tedious but I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back