What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron man Helmet
====================
Halo 4 Master Chief Helmet
====================
Iron Man Arc reactor
(both types)

How about something from the Masters of the Universe?
-MAN~AT~ARMS helmet and chest plate
-TRAPJAW helmet/mask
-MAN~E~FACES helmet + faces
-RAM MAN helemt

And Id personally love to see a Cobra B.A.T.

I'd live to get Megaman X. I have the pep files for the helmet and arms, but I'd like to see some for the chest, back, shoulders, feet, and legs. I've been looking everywhere for as much as I can and I don't have the know how to do it myself.

Anyone have a pep for a colonial marine helmet lobe plate? I'm making one at the moment and it's the only part I haven't got.

Thanks

As strange as it sounds would it be possible to make batmobile fins into a pep file? I recently picked up a 02 firebird that i want to turn into a batmobile. Either Batman returns style fins or Batman forever style would be fine. Anyone talented enough to tackle this?

Can anyone make the chest part of Sgt. Calhoun's armor from Wreck-It Ralph?

Here is a picture. =D
Sergeant+Calhoun.jpeg

Please message me if you can, I will supply you with more reference pics of a better size! ^^

I would like to get a copy of this if you can. PLease
Ok guys I have the Halo Wars Helmet just about done, as well as the Predator Bios. As for the HiC, don't know if I can do it or not I found my model of it the bad news is it's too High poly to use in Pepakura for my tastes. But I am willing to share the OBJ model I have of it.

fp0chu.jpg

Ginyu, the original poster has long since been banned. There are others who create stuff that drop in every now and then, but not anyone who monitors the thread directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back