What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salutations!

I would love to have Mordekiser from League of Legends made if possible. I have been able to fine a good .obj file of Mordekiser, but have no idea of where to start in trying to unfold it. If it will be of help I'll be happy to make it available.

05CFD00D-3939-4206-AE10-4C3F7B87D9E6-453-0000015AB1694253.jpg

Salutations!

I would love to have Mordekiser from League of Legends made if possible. I have been able to fine a good .obj file of Mordekiser, but have no idea of where to start in trying to unfold it. If it will be of help I'll be happy to make it available.

05CFD00D-3939-4206-AE10-4C3F7B87D9E6-453-0000015AB1694253.jpg

Start a new Topic ;)

Would somebody please be kind enough to help me acquire a Kamen Rider Nadeshiko helmet pep file? I bought all the materials to make the suit and armor I am just at a loss for the helmet. :(

Thank you kindly everyone~ <3

Hey guys, it's time for me to make a request now, has anyone got a valid link to a Mark 1 Securitron from the Fallout franchise? It's no big rush, but I'm kind of in a fallout mood and was wondering if anyone has built one (even as a display) I know it would be super easy to scratch build the torso and arms, but I'd like a 3d model so i could see the geometry and proportions correct. thanks.

-The Armorer

p.s. If you also know of any other fallout pep files (other than NCR Ranger, and T 51 power armor, I've got those ;) ) I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know ;)

Hello, this site is great!!! I have taken on a project for a friends birthday that is turning out to be a bit more than I can handle, I want to build a life size wonder woman and have found a few 3d models, however I dont know the first thing about editing/posing the model or making the template in pepakura, would appreciate any assistance or guidance with this. (and as wonder woman is non-existent in the papercraft community, except for blockheads, I think this would be very popular!), I also have several 3d models of heroes if there was one that you needed. I will try to attach the 3d files for wonder woman below.

I have been thinking about this for a while and after looking around... there is no odin helmet.. a couple of people have talked about it but nothing was ever done about it.. There is a loki helmet and of course a thor helmet... i just found it very weird that the all father himself was left out.... there ya go....

arkhunter.jpg

This is from the Game/TV show Defiance. I would love to see this one done. Just msg me what you need and I'll do what I can to find it.

arkhunter.jpg

This is from the Game/TV show Defiance. I would love to see this one done. Just msg me what you need and I'll do what I can to find it.

If you could find a 3d model (in .OBJ , .DAE, or .3DS ) it would be possible to unfold them into pepakura. Just need to find ripped, or original models to do it. Then there's model clean up (deleting random faces or hidden faces) and then separation, then onto unfolding, which you can do with Pepakura Designer. I would volunteer, but I have a HUGE stack of things I need to get done (Mr. Freeze from Arkham City), but I'll check around if you can find the files to see if anyone I know can edit and unfold them for you.

-The Armorer

The Armorer,

If I was so inclined (want to learn this anyways) how would I go about getting the models from the game if I had access to, say, 3d Max. Just a point me in the right direction if you would please.

I'm in the middle of peping my first helmet, Magneto, and I want to learn the whole process so this looks like a project starter.

-Griff

I don't quite know how to rip models from game, or am I really interested in doing it (I've cleaned up models before that were ripped, and have used pep files that were originally ripped, but as far as actually ripping, that a whole other ball game).

I would google it, and find some model ripping forums to do that. And regular original modelling, I have little to zip advice, there are some people on here that could point you in the right direction of learning, and honestly, that would be the better (You have no limit if you do it yourself ;) ).

If you need help/advice with unfolding, that's the only help model wise I can probably give, being that that's all I've been able to do with models (cleaning up models is nearly a no brainer, just connect and delete faces, whoopie-do-dah! :p ).

Hope this helps. Also, If you want to try a full face begginer's helmet, I have a few models in mind that would help you practice getting scaling right and so forth (though you'll need pepakura designer for that, but if you work pepakura, it's a wise investment).

Anyway, too much blabbing, I hope it gives you some help. PM me if you have anymore questions, I'll try to get back to you asap despite my crazy life.

-The Armorer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back