What I did yesterday 2

lesternessman

My wife and I went to IKEA and picked up some new bookcases. Here's some pics of the WIP...

These are just a few of the things I have accumulated over the years. These new cases gave me an opportunity to unpack several things from moving cross country, but I think I may need three more to house the comic books alone- still in waiting. Thanks for looking.

looks great... Can you tell me the name or number of those shelves, they really display the stuff nicely

thanks
dan

Arrh...the 12" Hasbro Maul. I remember when those were a bitch to find in shops. Now I have a whole attic full of 12" Hasbro figures that I now wish I hadn't bought.

Originally posted by OPPI@Feb 19 2006, 05:40 PM
looks great...  Can you tell me the name or number of those shelves, they really display the stuff nicely

thanks
dan
[snapback]1188487[/snapback]​

They're KILBY shelves, 29.99 each. I bought three of them. Easy to put together and sturdy. I'm planning on adding lights sooner or later...

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back