Trixi from Deadwood
Dread pirate roberts from Princess Bride
Megera from Hercules
Rid Riding Hood
Sookie from True Blood
Mother Gothel from Tangled
The green hunter dress form Legend of the Seeker
Jon Snow from A Game of Thrones

Currently working on a Ghostbusters 1 proton pack, currently waiting for all of the parts. Getting ready to start working on a Nike Mag Conversion.

All I'm doing right now is making a tiny Mega Man costume for the plush Thinkgeek mascot (there's a thread about it).

Next costume is my wedding tux, so I won't have time to build anything for a little bit =0)

Currently (hoping the inspiration will stay for this one so i actually finish it.I need a constant supply of inspiration so I've learnt from this hobby to finish anything.) I'm working on my first full foam build. Fem Shep Mass Effect armor.Focusing on putting it together then once it's together then i will go back neaten it, add detail and paint. I quiet like working with foam much quicker and easier. :)

Currently got the helmet together and half of the leg piece that i will be continuing with today and should get the leg pieces done.

Currently putting together a Hawkeye S.H.I.E.L.D. and wanting to upgrade my Ghostbusters costume from Halloween a few years back.

Not to sound like everyone else but I'm also considering an Iron Man build, I havent worked out where to start or even which version to go for yet though.

well, the gundam alex is complete for the con at the end of this month. and i have something secret which will be unveiled the first day of

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back