What Captain America Shield would you recommend for Avengers Midnight Prem?

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by AJRand, Apr 27, 2012.

1. AJRand

AJRand Well-Known Member

So me and my friends are going to dress up for the midnight showing and I wanted to get a decent adult sized Captain America shield as part of my costume. Plastic or metal it doesn't matter my main concern when I searched the internet was that some of the items were warped or not even circular!

Anyways, would anyone have any recommendations?

2. IronWarrior777

IronWarrior777 Well-Known Member

What's you price range? For a cheap one I would recommend disguise cap shield, for expensive, I would recommend a shield made by someone here on the rpf.

3. AJRand

AJRand Well-Known Member

Well whatever I could get by the end of the week.

4. Nintendophile

Nintendophile New Member

Since time seems to be of the essence, I would suggest checking out Amazon.com. I did a quick search for "Captain America Shield", and it looks like there's a lot of versions to choose from, some expensive, some cheap. Make sure you read the reviews people leave, to get an idea of each version's quality. I don't know if you'd be able to get one shipped to you by the end of the week, though.

You might want to try looking at Toys R Us or Target, they might have a costume prop version.

Happy hunting! ^_^

5. Kevin Gossett

Kevin Gossett Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Since you're short on time, the Disguise shield is probably your best bet. Find one on Amazon that offers the quickest shipping possible

6. Dung0beetle

Dung0beetle Well-Known Member

If budget and time are a concern, why not go with this one?
    [​IMG] They are plentiful on curbs across the country two days a week.