What Captain America Shield would you recommend for Avengers Midnight Prem?

AJRand

Sr Member
So me and my friends are going to dress up for the midnight showing and I wanted to get a decent adult sized Captain America shield as part of my costume. Plastic or metal it doesn't matter my main concern when I searched the internet was that some of the items were warped or not even circular!

Anyways, would anyone have any recommendations?

What's you price range? For a cheap one I would recommend disguise cap shield, for expensive, I would recommend a shield made by someone here on the rpf.

Since time seems to be of the essence, I would suggest checking out Amazon.com. I did a quick search for "Captain America Shield", and it looks like there's a lot of versions to choose from, some expensive, some cheap. Make sure you read the reviews people leave, to get an idea of each version's quality. I don't know if you'd be able to get one shipped to you by the end of the week, though.

You might want to try looking at Toys R Us or Target, they might have a costume prop version.

Happy hunting! ^_^

Since you're short on time, the Disguise shield is probably your best bet. Find one on Amazon that offers the quickest shipping possible

If budget and time are a concern, why not go with this one?
Captain-America-trash-can-shield.jpg
They are plentiful on curbs across the country two days a week.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back