Any recommendations on the best metal Captain America shield prop to purchase?

ReadyPlayer25

I'm sure this may have been asked before but I'm wondering if any one has any updated recommendations here in 2023 for a good metal Cap shield? I'm aware that most have their flaws and inaccuracies but what's your guy's take or experiences on the best overall bang for buck for a budget under 1k for a great aluminum Cap shield? Thanks!

4DF67B9E-D4D7-4154-B5B4-F014F2817F2D.jpeg
I’m really happy with my shield from comic sandwiches! It feels and looks great! Service was fast and friendly too! Shipping was also quick and saf packaged! Huge recommend!

View attachment 1707331I’m really happy with my shield from comic sandwiches! It feels and looks great! Service was fast and friendly too! Shipping was also quick and saf packaged! Huge recommend!
I hear some good things about them. How durable are those leather straps though? Are they ok? And do you think those shield brackets would ever come off? Was told they were taped on. And how was the paint quality and durability so far on your shield? It does look great though!

C1EC8B8C-0633-4772-8FB2-3094283C284E.jpeg

The straps feel great! I just used it the day I had it signed and it’s hanging on my wall now. But it felt great! I don’t know how it’s attached, it’s very secure tho. Paint color looks great! I did have a tiny scratch on it from when it was signed, it wasn’t handled much, but something on the table must have scratched it. It’s super tiny tho. So, I didn’t cosplay or use it much, but it looks great on display! They have great reviews and they also make appearances at shows, so maybe check them out at a con?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back