What Airbrush Compressor do you use?

crawjaw

Sr Member
What air compressor does my fellow airbrushing Lair buddies use and/or recommend?
I only want it for hobby use and don't intend spray painting garages and cars etc.!

What air compressor does my fellow airbrushing Lair buddies use and/or recommend?
I only want it for hobby use and don't intend spray painting garages and cars etc.!

any compressor will do. as long as you have a regulator that you can control for the air preasure that is the only main key. Then it comes down to personal prefference. how much you want to spend and what type you want to get loud/ quite etc. Me personaly just use a general garage compressor and bought all the extra fitings to do what I need to do as a illustrator/designer. hope this helps a little. :)

Cheers for that. I've ordered an airmaster (serious DIY) compressor with a 24 litre air tank, as the hobbyist mini compressor I tried was complete cack. Overkill probably but at least if I want to spray the fence or air cut sheet metal I have that facility. Price difference between the two compressors was only £15.

Cheers for that. I've ordered an airmaster (serious DIY) compressor with a 24 litre air tank, as the hobbyist mini compressor I tried was complete cack. Overkill probably but at least if I want to spray the fence or air cut sheet metal I have that facility. Price difference between the two compressors was only £15.

Nice work mate ;) yeh its good to have a multiy purpose 1 you get the max out of it that way money well spent

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back