Weathered «Beskar» Bricks

lukyanov

Sr Member
Hey.
My friend Siberian Pine have made a small batch weathered «Beskar» bricks for sale.

Here is the order form

Bricks are made of aluminum with milling, chemical etching and manually sanding. THE SIZE IS 108x55x11mm.
You will recieve email from kuzmin.kt@gmail.com with payment details soon after ordering. If you have any questions, please ask via email.

You can learn more about first original batch and about last weathered bricks (that was also made by Siberian Pine here.

photo_2021-08-24_20-56-01.jpg

Designed and made by Lukyanov & KR Sabers, weathered by Siberian Pine

photo_2021-08-24_20-56-39.jpgphoto_2021-08-24_20-57-11.jpg

So the first bricks are in destination country. You may know my work by the last batch of weathered bricks and weathered Creepy Uncles (more of them are coming soon)

Any chance of ordering one with the grooves in the back sanded down or the same like how the empirical stamp on the front has no pattern inside? To be even more screen accurate?

Any chance of ordering one with the grooves in the back sanded down or the same like how the empirical stamp on the front has no pattern inside? To be even more screen accurate?
Hi, Im not sure I got you right but groovess in the back are screen accurate (attached screenshot). About empire stamp, it has no pattern inside, this is impossible due to manufacturing process

Attachments

• bescar screenshot.jpg
    bescar screenshot.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 84
Hi, Im not sure I got you right but groovess in the back are screen accurate (attached screenshot). About empire stamp, it has no pattern inside, this is impossible due to manufacturing process
Sorry if it was confusing. What I meant is that in other screen grabs and other RPF versions of the brick it appears that the grooves on the back have no pattern in them. Yours has a pattern which I initially thought looked incorrect. Sorry bout that.

Sorry if it was confusing. What I meant is that in other screen grabs and other RPF versions of the brick it appears that the grooves on the back have no pattern in them. Yours has a pattern which I initially thought looked incorrect. Sorry bout that.
Where did you see screengrabs with these grooves visible?

Where did you see screengrabs with these grooves visible?
I just took a run over the episodes where you see them and you're correct. You never really get a clear shot of the back. My apologies. I wasn't critiquing negatively. I guess my brain just saw everyone else making bricks and the grooves just appeared dark so I assumed nothing was engraved in there. It's all good. I'm glad I've got better intel now. :cool:

I just took a run over the episodes where you see them and you're correct. You never really get a clear shot of the back. My apologies. I wasn't critiquing negatively. I guess my brain just saw everyone else making bricks and the grooves just appeared dark so I assumed nothing was engraved in there. It's all good. I'm glad I've got better intel now. :cool:
When you've got a damascus steel, you have the pattern all over the surfaces no matter what form it is. I beleive that these grooves must have the pattern and the other people just can't do the same because it's not easy to do :p

Oh, no worries please. Bescar imitates damascus steel, which is consist of two metals, lighter and darker one so you can see the layers in any scratch, notch or slice. I don't know why some RPF bricks are without pattern in those grooves, maybe because it's separate process of weathering, to be ohnest, sanding the pattern in those grooves is pain in my ass. Anyway i've got some unfinished bricks, so you can take one, pattern is engraved, blackened, but not sanded, so you barely can see it

Attachments

• 111.png
    111.png
    755.5 KB · Views: 107
Oh, no worries please. Bescar imitates damascus steel, which is consist of two metals, lighter and darker one so you can see the layers in any scratch, notch or slice. I don't know why some RPF bricks are without pattern in those grooves, maybe because it's separate process of weathering, to be ohnest, sanding the pattern in those grooves is pain in my ass. Anyway i've got some unfinished bricks, so you can take one, pattern is engraved, blackened, but not sanded, so you barely can see it
Ahhh brilliant. Yes please I would love to have one of the un-sanded ones from the photo you just shared. I filled out the form but should I put anything specific when I process my order to remind you to send that one? Cheers.

Ahhh brilliant. Yes please I would love to have one of the un-sanded ones from the photo you just shared. I filled out the form but should I put anything specific when I process my order to remind you to send that one? Cheers.
I see your nickname in form, so I know it is your special brick, don't worry. I sent you payment details by mail

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back