Wanna Wanga MPP shrouds

daimyo2k

Hey guys...

I need a bit of help. I was at the Wanna Wanga store and was looking at the two MPP shrouds that are available. One is aluminum and the other is steel. One is for the ANH saber and the other is for the ESB saber. Other than the steel one looks a little thicker, what is the difference between the two? To me they look interchangeable.

Thanks for the help =]

Hello daimyo2k. roygilsing (WannnaWanga) offers both types of MPP shrouds for you to choose based on which iteration of the MPP-based lightsaber prop you are replicating. From what I’ve learned, and based on the currently available photographs of the props, the ANH MPP kept its original MPP aluminum shroud, while the ESB MPP used a machined, steel shroud. To date, I believe all vintage MPP flash handles have been found to have aluminum shrouds only (not steel).

Hello daimyo2k. roygilsing (WannnaWanga) offers both types of MPP shrouds for you to choose based on which iteration of the MPP-based lightsaber prop you are replicating. From what I’ve learned, and based on the currently available photographs of the props, the ANH MPP kept its original MPP aluminum shroud, while the ESB MPP used a machined, steel shroud. To date, I believe all vintage MPP flash handles have been found to have aluminum shrouds only.

Phil Hartman Yes GIF

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back