rings.jpg

a new publicity shot
View attachment 1413314
and some pretty cool goodies incoming, im liking them

strucker watch
View attachment 1413315

Rings
View attachment 1413316
Couple of eggs hidden in that Vision poster. Possible links to DS2:ITMOM. Here's an article for those that want a deep dive into some comics lore that could pan out...

Couple of eggs hidden in that Vision poster. Possible links to DS2:ITMOM. Here's an article for those that want a deep dive into some comics lore that could pan out...

i was intrigued about the tie,
i originally thought it only had dots on it,

Tie.png

I’m loving this show so far. The chemistry between Wanda and Vision is fantastic, the side characters are great, the tv sitcom tropes are perfect, plus it’s fun and funny.

I’m also loving it because I love media that is weird, esoteric, mysterious, a little disturbing and a little scary, where things don’t seem to make sense like inside a dream.

I think this series is going to play out like ‘The Sixth Sense’- and I don’t mean a twist ending. I think at the end, when we get to the final 2 episodes, everything will make total sense once we see what’s actually going on.

Imagine if you have never seen ‘The Sixth Sense’ movie and it was broken up into five 30 minute episodes and you only got to watch 1 episode a week. The first episode sets it up and gives a little background, the next few episodes drop hints, give clues, but nothing makes sense and each episode seems like random events that are odd and confusing. But then you get to the last episode and it’s revealed he was dead the whole time, and then suddenly everything makes sense and if you go back and watch all the episodes now it all makes total sense.

My theory anyway.

The other great thing about the series is it has given me something to really look forward to each week. With the pandemic having curbed any social activities, cinemas and restaurants closed again, WandaVision is the one constant every Friday for the next 7 weeks and that's great. It's been good to have something new to talk to friends and family about, something we all have got behind and enjoy the unfolding mystery of the newest chapter of the MCU.
The other great thing is once the WandaVision chapter ends we'll be straight into the buddy up Falcon and Winter Soldier series then after that Loki, so in many respects 2021, has more going for it than 2020 did.
There's light at the end of the tunnel.
Happy viewing everyone.

I had to force myself to watch the second episode. I was just thinking the second episode can’t possibly be as bad as the first one.
I was wrong.

I'm just wondering, cause I know some people legitimately don't like this show, but would anyone be willing to say exactly what it is that they didn't like?

I mean it's it the production value, the characters, the performances, etc?

I promise, I'm not asking because I want to swoop in & list all the reasons you're wrong, or convince you to look at it another way. I've just heard some who I usually agree with have strong opinions on the show, & I was wondering what was turning folks off.

I'm not saying whether I like it or not yet. As I said before, I'm already tired with this sitcom stuff (however I am a huge Brady Bunch fan so I might get into the next episode more), but I'm willing to bet as the story unfolds it will become something really special--at least I hope. I would also bet that after it is all over and we know what is all going on, these first few episodes will be more fun to rewatch.

I think it is fair to assume the entire sitcom façade is simply a sideshow until the main plot crawls in, but I don't mind this diversion, because I like how it was done. As I stated before I was afraid that a sitcom lampoon would thin very fast - but they didn't play it as farcical as much as they played it straight - which I liked.

That being said, if the payoff flops, then my opinion can easily reverse, just as it did for me with The Last Jedi which I defended tooth and nail until Rise of Skywalker proved to me how much of a prairie fire TLJ actually was.

I'm just wondering, cause I know some people legitimately don't like this show, but would anyone be willing to say exactly what it is that they didn't like?

I mean it's it the production value, the characters, the performances, etc?

I promise, I'm not asking because I want to swoop in & list all the reasons you're wrong, or convince you to look at it another way. I've just heard some who I usually agree with have strong opinions on the show, & I was wondering what was turning folks off.

Marvel/Disney didn't do enough for fans such as myself to know WTF was going on

It's a strange departure from the norm and there is barely any payout in the first 3 episodes

If this was on any of the big network it would have been dropped by now

I really expected just about everyone to be on the bandwagon after Marvel's stream of film successes. I definitely thought I would see more enthusiasm about discovering where this thing goes rather than so much 'i don't get it right off the bat so meh'. Which is fine, clearly, just surprising to me.

I feel like I should clarify, I don't get it either beyond the obvious realization that it will all be explained eventually. I just enjoy being along for the ride and the loving homages to classic tv are a lot of fun to catch.

Vision walked through the ottoman because he's Vision ya'll!

Last edited:
I really expected just about everyone to be on the bandwagon after Marvel's stream of film successes. I definitely thought I would see more enthusiasm about discovering where this thing goes rather than so much 'i don't get it right off the bat so meh'. Which is fine, clearly, just surprising to me.

I feel like I should clarify, I don't get it either beyond the obvious realization that it will all be explained eventually. I just enjoy being along for the ride and the loving homages to classic tv are a lot of fun to catch.

Vision walked through the ottoman because he's Vision ya'll!

This is what most threads about new shows/movies on here are these days.

“This isn’t exactly what I had wanted it to be, so it’s awful and you’re a terrible person for enjoying it!”

For sure it’s not everyone that is like this, but the ones that are tend to be EXTREMELY vocal about it.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back