WandaVision

i'm really liking it so far, weird and intriging, its going to be a rollercoaster i think, theres lots of scenarios playing out in my mind,

but im still confused about the premise, i still know nothing about this,
is this for sure playing out in wandas head, or could this even be vision's, "vision"

this might be nothing
but ive noticed the credits focus on vis's eye and moves towards the pixels, as if going into Visions mind,

Potential Spoiler
could Vision be hooked up to a super computer being run by S.W.O.R.D. "Sentient Weapon Observation and Response Division"

If this is post Endgame then Vision is dead.

this is most likely in Wanda’s mind entirely. The two of them did come from the same stone though, so there may be an echo of his consciousness stored in her brain.

So far this has been like going out the awkward, not very attractive girl in high school because everyone says she puts out.

That might be THE best description for how I felt forcing myself to sit through it. :lol:

I may be wrong, but it seems kind of obvious that Wanda is being interrogated or put through something to gain insight into her powers.

BTW, WTH did her accent go?

Thoughts?

Attachments

• 57347B45-9F8A-4A2A-8C87-C4C344F4366D.jpeg
    57347B45-9F8A-4A2A-8C87-C4C344F4366D.jpeg
    342.2 KB · Views: 117
I definitely think this is going to be a series that will benefit from the "Binge Watch" model and probably would have been better received if it had all dropped at once, the Netflix, model, rather than Week by Week. I understand why Disney releases their stuff Week to Week, like with the The Mandalorian it stretches across subscription periods making people renew their subscriptions to finish it. They are also probably still viewing things from a broadcast Television model where week to week is the norm and seen as helpful to build audience attention. However, with a show like this, with a nontraditional story and presentation, doing it week to week is generating the kinds of reactions we are seeing on Social Media, and here. Confusion and misunderstanding of the point or premise of the Show, resulting in Negative Opinions that very likely would have been different if it all dropped at once, and/or will change once we can go back and watch it all at once.

I definitely think this is going to be a series that will benefit from the "Binge Watch" model and probably would have been better received if it had all dropped at once, the Netflix, model, rather than Week by Week. I understand why Disney releases their stuff Week to Week, like with the The Mandalorian it stretches across subscription periods making people renew their subscriptions to finish it. They are also probably still viewing things from a broadcast Television model where week to week is the norm and seen as helpful to build audience attention. However, with a show like this, with a nontraditional story and presentation, doing it week to week is generating the kinds of reactions we are seeing on Social Media, and here. Confusion and misunderstanding of the point or premise of the Show, resulting in Negative Opinions that very likely would have been different if it all dropped at once, and/or will change once we can go back and watch it all at once.
I don't think it is just the subscription model that is driving the weekly release schedule.
Marvel are keen for everyone to have the same experience viewing this without spoilers in the same way as their theatrical film releases. There are plenty of a-holes out there who would binge this in a day and dump the internet with spoilers. It's hard to navigate Youtube at times without some algorithm suggested channel showing a picture as the main link with a selfish, spoiler filled title.
Consideration has been given to fans who like to enjoy things, slow down a bit and not burn through content.
If people want to wait and binge this in March, that's great, fill your boots. I'm just grateful that the patient viewer is being catered to first.
Whether you like the show or not so far, everyone is getting a fair chance to enjoy this at their own pace.

I don't think it is just the subscription model that is driving the weekly release schedule.
Marvel are keen for everyone to have the same experience viewing this without spoilers in the same way as their theatrical film releases. There are plenty of a-holes out there who would binge this in a day and dump the internet with spoilers. It's hard to navigate Youtube at times without some algorithm suggested channel showing a picture as the main link with a selfish, spoiler filled title.
Consideration has been given to fans who like to enjoy things, slow down a bit and not burn through content.
If people want to wait and binge this in March, that's great, fill your boots. I'm just grateful that the patient viewer is being catered to first.
Whether you like the show or not so far, everyone is getting a fair chance to enjoy this at their own pace.

Exactly, beautifully said.

Exactly, beautifully said.
Other than I don't think it's a 'Marvel' thing. I suspect it's more of a corporate thing.

While it wouldn't shock me that it's solely to keep people from signing up for a trial, watching the whole thing, and bolting - i can see the keeping spoilers at bay as well. Thing is, it was done with Mando S1 and S2 as well as CW S7. This would be the 4th series they've done and it's the 4th thing it's been applied to - the first Marvel one.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back