Wand making

anyone have close up pics of the white part on dumbldores wand?
And here are Rons And Dumbldores wand (I still need to make the part with the designs on it)Hermionie's wand in there also, I still need to sculpt out the vines and such. Ron's wands wood part is a little off too:

I like the movies but not into the HP costuming. I have to say I have toyed with some designs for wands...they just look like fun to make. Maybe do a single led in the tip behind tinted resin for the glow effect.

Hello I have been making HP style wands since Christmas of last year, it was such a hit., that I became addicted to making them. Not just the popular ones but the obscure ones that only got a little screen time. Here are a few that I have made, and I will start a new thread showcasing all of the ones that I have made so far.
Enjoy!

I made a wand for my son and myself. I just bought a dowel rod, pulled out my pocket knife and started whittling. I sanded them down and stained them. Not as elaborate as some of the ones on here but they don't look bad.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back