Various OT lightsaber WannaWanga parts (new ALU MPP shroud)

For those who were waiting for my MPP steel cast shroud I have some bad news. :confused:

After 7 months of development and delays I finally received a large batch of the steel shrouds. They were not at all what I was expecting and unfortunately I had to reject them all. None of them were good. They are all very soft and imprecise: unevenly shaped, bumps, soft corners and edges. In short: not the quality I can offer and I'm now back to square one. The images show what I mean.

These were not made by the same company who did my last batch. For vague reasons, they were not interested in another run. Carbon steel casting is not a very common request.

I now have to look for another manufacturer. This shouldn't be too difficult, but hopefully it'll go smoother and quicker this time!
I am very sorry for those who have been waiting this long! I will do my best to offer these again and I will not rest until the quality is according to my specs.

The design has been slightly improved over my last shroud, with a better fit and improved overall dimensions to replicate the shroud of the original prop.

PS: This flawed batch is not for sale: they will be returned to the manufacturer and will not be offered as B-grade.
2020-06-04 15.14.01.jpg
2020-06-04 15.13.33.jpg
2020-06-04 15.13.40.jpg
2020-06-04 15.13.47.jpg
2020-06-04 15.13.53.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the update buddy, what is it with these manufactures do they just not care and have the attitude close enough is good enough just give us your money :mad: no wonder we have a global quality problem with manufactured goods, good luck with the next batch (y)

New in the WannaWanga shop! For only $10.

Improved version Exactra Bubble Strip (Pinched version):
Injection molded, crystal clear replica of a Exactra 19 / 20 LED bubble strip. With correct flat sides on the spheres! The edges are chamfered for your convenience to fit between the Graflex or MPP clamp rails. Contains the recess area on the bottom for optional circuit boards for Vader sabers.
https://wannawanga.com/product/exactra-bubble-strip/

(The old version, 15mm wide with matt surface, is still available, now also for $10)

Thanks to IronDestinyProps and khal1993 for their help in the development.

bubble-strip-2020-6.jpg

bubble-strip-2020-4.jpg

bubble-strip-2020-7.jpg

New in the WannaWanga shop! For only $10.

Improved version Exactra Bubble Strip (Pinched version):
Injection molded, crystal clear replica of a Exactra 19 / 20 LED bubble strip. With correct flat sides on the spheres! The edges are chamfered for your convenience to fit between the Graflex or MPP clamp rails. Contains the recess area on the bottom for optional circuit boards for Vader sabers.
https://wannawanga.com/product/exactra-bubble-strip/

(The old version, 15mm wide with matt surface, is still available, now also for $10)

Thanks to IronDestinyProps and khal1993 for their help in the development.

View attachment 1359824
View attachment 1359823
View attachment 1359825

Oooh...I need to get around to doing my ANH Vader...my Roman MPP has just been sitting around forever. I may be placing an order soon.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back