Valkyrie costume from "Total Domination" HELP!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Miranda Tempest

Valkyrie costume from "Total Domination" HELP!!

I've been wanting to create a wearable costume of the Valkyrie from Total Domination.
If anyone has any ideas about creating a 3d image of the armor for use in Pepakura designer or any info on someones attempt at making this would be greatly appreciated!

I fell in love with this creation from artist Vladimir Silkin and can't think of making anything else!
1600x1424_19610_Valkyrie_3d_sci_fi_with_gun_robot_woman_space_cyborg_valkyrie_picture_image_digi.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I thought about taking parts of other costume files like Iron man and Halo and modifying certain parts to get the shapes needed for this.

Would anyone be interested in creating an OBJ. file of this?

- - - Updated - - -

I thought about taking parts of other costume files like Iron man and Halo and modifying certain parts to get the shapes needed for this.

Would anyone be interested in creating an OBJ. file of this?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Miranda Tempest

I think you may be right. I may have to just scratch build this. Use other armors as a base to start from.
I was on Pepakura library workshop posting the same question, got info about extracting the OBJ files from the games Unity 3D engine, unfortunately the game is internet based:facepalm