vader belt? 2 1/4 inch?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jedivigneri

I never thought finding the boxes and the buckle in accurate representations would be done, and the belt of all things be the problem...WHERE does anybody make a 2 1/4 inch belt? :) thanx for any advice from u vader makers...curt ;)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

KevVader

Sr Member
....go to a Tandy leather or similar shop or even a Tack shop....they sell all different widths of leather straps. I bought straps, buckles, rivet gun and rivets all for about $50....made my belt and chest box straps with it.....

jedivigneri

Well heres what i found...THANX to those that helped :)

I checked my local police supply shop and they had ONE 2 1/4 inch exact black GUN belt complete with the right "etching" running across the top n bottom of the belt...BUT it was 45 freakin bux...but hey, it was accurate, and looks PERFECT with my anh boxes and russrep buckle... :) WOOHOO.. now i need a good mannequin n body suit...thanx yall :) curt ;)

Originally posted by vaderdarth@Dec 28 2005, 07:19 PM
exactly,  buy the 2.5 and cut it down to size.  :)
[snapback]1145178[/snapback]​

Durasteel Corporation

I cut out all of my own belt leather for my belts. Make sure the leather is the right thickness too.

DarthMut

Sorry for the hijack, but while I am ordering from Tandyleather what would be the correct width for a Luke ANH belt? I already have the correct belt buckle from an earlier order at TL from a couple of years ago but it still is an unfinished project. Maybe I can finish it off together with a DV belt now...

Would a Ben ANH belt be of yet a different size and buckle?

Thanks guys.

H.

Hedjii72

Sr Member
Checked out the tandy leather link. This may be a stupid question, but how do you make a strip of leather black and then connect it in the back of the Vader mannequin?

KevVader

Sr Member
Andy....you should be able to find black leather though Tandy...I bought a lot of it for my chestboxes and they have every size imaginable.....

Hedjii72

Sr Member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KevVader @ May 10 2006, 04:12 PM) [snapback]1242127[/snapback]</div>
Andy....you should be able to find black leather though Tandy...I bought a lot of it for my chestboxes and they have every size imaginable.....
[/b]

Thanks, Bro. I'll look again :confused and see what I can dig up.