vader belt? 2 1/4 inch?

jedivigneri

I never thought finding the boxes and the buckle in accurate representations would be done, and the belt of all things be the problem...WHERE does anybody make a 2 1/4 inch belt? :) thanx for any advice from u vader makers...curt ;)

....go to a Tandy leather or similar shop or even a Tack shop....they sell all different widths of leather straps. I bought straps, buckles, rivet gun and rivets all for about $50....made my belt and chest box straps with it.....

Well heres what i found...THANX to those that helped :)

I checked my local police supply shop and they had ONE 2 1/4 inch exact black GUN belt complete with the right "etching" running across the top n bottom of the belt...BUT it was 45 freakin bux...but hey, it was accurate, and looks PERFECT with my anh boxes and russrep buckle... :) WOOHOO.. now i need a good mannequin n body suit...thanx yall :) curt ;)

Originally posted by vaderdarth@Dec 28 2005, 07:19 PM
exactly,  buy the 2.5 and cut it down to size.  :)
[snapback]1145178[/snapback]​

I cut out all of my own belt leather for my belts. Make sure the leather is the right thickness too.

esbmyerbeltangle.jpg

Sorry for the hijack, but while I am ordering from Tandyleather what would be the correct width for a Luke ANH belt? I already have the correct belt buckle from an earlier order at TL from a couple of years ago but it still is an unfinished project. Maybe I can finish it off together with a DV belt now...

Would a Ben ANH belt be of yet a different size and buckle?

Thanks guys.

H.

Checked out the tandy leather link. This may be a stupid question, but how do you make a strip of leather black and then connect it in the back of the Vader mannequin?

Andy....you should be able to find black leather though Tandy...I bought a lot of it for my chestboxes and they have every size imaginable.....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KevVader @ May 10 2006, 04:12 PM) [snapback]1242127[/snapback]</div>
Andy....you should be able to find black leather though Tandy...I bought a lot of it for my chestboxes and they have every size imaginable.....
[/b]

Thanks, Bro. I'll look again :confused and see what I can dig up.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back