Unyielding casque from destiny with pepakura

Hisoka

Hi, i'm new in the wonderfull props world but i want to start with a big experiment. I would like to recreate the unyielding casque for the hunter in destiny and i downloaded the 3d file from destinystlgenerator.com but the model is too rough. I already tried with netfabb cloud but i'm not capable to use 3d programs.
My goal is to assemble it with pepakura and in order to do it i need that the project is not too complicated.
Is there anybody that can help me?
Thank you.

that would be cool to see. it is however a relatively new helmet, I doubt there is any pepakura files for this yet.

- - - Updated - - -

you should contact someone laellee. he might be able to do a comissiom fort you.

1908401_10206530178878755_5035064483978967061_n.jpg

I also used the destinystlgenerator to get the game file. It is not useable in terms of creating a viable model to make a prop from. I had to sculpt it to get the rough parts, then retopologize to get the clean model you see above. It's so smooth because I plan to print the helmet.

Someone asked me to unfold this helmet and I can't remember who it was so if anyone can remember asking me please PM me about it...

Unyielding Destiny Helmet.JPG

If nobody gets back to me about this by Monday I think I'm just going to put it on my unfolds page, I tried to find out who asked me but I'm not going to sit on this file forever ;)

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 447906

This was the initial retopology of the helmet before I smoothed it and detailed. It can easily be used in pepakura to be unfolded.

Wish I'd worked on your model it would have been a lot easier than the one I had to work from LOL

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back