Done / Completed Under Armour® Avengers Shirts - DONE

I may be late but. Is there any interest in doing any of the other avengers UA shirts,namely hawkeyes long sleeve one. Thanks.

They don't make that one, just so you know. They showed this and Thor's, and a few others, but the 4 that were sold by UA were the only ones available

I got a call last night from my step father saying I got a package an it feels like shirts. I'm going to pick it up today and I'll post some pics and a review

They appear to run a little tighter than I expected as well.
I'm 5'5", 135/136 lbs with an athletic build and the mediums are on the small side for me too. Nothing too bad as I usually wear a small but definitely smaller than my other compression gear.
CPTRogers I'm glad your package got there safely (and rather quickly) and appreciate if you could leave me feedback. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad I got Large's then. That's what happened to me too @CPTRogers with my Falke IM3 shirt, but luckily it still fits me well.

I get my shirts Tuesday, can't wait!!!!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. Glad I got a large, hope it fits me. I'm glad you guys are getting yours pretty quickly. Mine's still held up in New York.

- Aeric

Got my shirts in yesterday!

Thank You very much @JKKS

They fit great and the textures and patterns on these are really awesome.
QS.pngTS.png

For everyone getting the Quicksilver shirt, when you first see it you are going to say "Oh no.....oh God...No...this is a child's small...no..." but it's not and it will fit you where you will then find yourself saying "Didn't see that coming"

For everyone getting the Quicksilver shirt, when you first see it you are going to say "Oh no.....oh God...No...this is a child's small...no..." but it's not and it will fit you where you will then find yourself saying "Didn't see that coming"

hahah your right. Thats what I said. Didnt even try to put it on for fear of destroying it or getting stuck and suffocating. But guess what? It fits. Its really snug (and comfortable), but it fits.

Feedback left!

Ain't that the truth. The XL fits me like a medium UA would, but I have a ton of flexibility.

Now I just need to work on reducing my body fat and building my abs.

Anyone else got theirs ? Haven't heard from a few people. Would be nice to let me know if everything is OK.

Received mine! Again, thought it would be too small, but it fits like a dream! Thanks for doing this JKKS!!!

Cheers,
Aeric

I got my shirt! It's awesome! Thank you for doing this for us all!

Glad to hear. You're very welcome. It would be nice if you could leave feedback. Thanks.
nwjedidave, Ramphastid, Zexcced, agentjencosplay I haven't heard back from you. I don't know if you got your shirts, if your happy or not. This is a source of concern. So if you could either post in the thread, leave feedback or pm me that would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back