Ultron Prime (full suite is done, unfolding)

MZX

Hello!
I would like to submit a new draft of my current project, parallel to «Mark 43 Mini Hulkbuster».

Ultron-prime-test0.jpg

More pics soon.

Updated April 03 2013
Suite is done, now is unfolding stage.

??????-02-02.04.jpg??????-01-02.04.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Ultron Prime

Well, almost done, some more model photos:

Ultron-prime-tst0.jpg Ultron-prime-tst1.jpg Ultron-prime-tst2.jpg Ultron-prime-tst3.jpg Ultron-prime-tst4.jpg

(sorry for watermarks).

Helmet is much more complex than my previous Ultron's Drone, many small details and smooth curves... Don't know how to build it.

Yeah... Thankfully he isn't too absurdly inhuman. I think the best way would be to wear an undersuit that either has a texture printed onto it, or glue thin detail parts (out of craft foam or something similar) onto it, so it moves with your body.

Yeah... Thankfully he isn't too absurdly inhuman. I think the best way would be to wear an undersuit that either has a texture printed onto it, or glue thin detail parts (out of craft foam or something similar) onto it, so it moves with your body.

Yes, i agree. These places need to be closed by something...

ultron-parts.PNG

You could do something as simple as paint your under suit with the details. Or like I said, you could use craft foam or something similar to sculpt them, and glue those to the undersuit so it all moves fluidly.

Holy Odin's beard!!! That is amazing!!! I must say, I would love to do a paper unfold for this!! Looks like a good little challenge! :D

Or... Use red EL panels to cover those green parts, that'd would look badass-er... Same as those other red parts

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back