Ultron Prime (full suite is done, unfolding)

Re: Ultron Prime

OH WOW, i would love to work on the ultron prime helmet, is it available for purchase? You're an amazing human being if you release it for free XD The Ultron Minion helmet you made was awesome :)

MZX - Any Updates mate?
If there are, send em my way and ill unfold them for you swell :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Are you the only one working on one of these? I'm surprised there's not like at least 3 people in the physical building stage of an Ultron Prime suit by now, I remember people were all over the new Iron Man suits before/during the release of IM3 haha. (Of course I don't know much about the process of making 3D models and then making peps from them haha) Btw it's looking amazing though, keep up the good work!

Are you the only one working on one of these? I'm surprised there's not like at least 3 people in the physical building stage of an Ultron Prime suit by now, I remember people were all over the new Iron Man suits before/during the release of IM3 haha. (Of course I don't know much about the process of making 3D models and then making peps from them haha) Btw it's looking amazing though, keep up the good work!

Thanks, working on.

Finished with a model, now unfolding with help of my cool friends here.

PS. Many big thanks to Arnold Perenesenko for references.

??????-01-02.04.jpg??????-02-02.04.jpg

Hey man, if you need any help in unfolding this beast, I've got until this Wednesday off, so I can help out if you need it! :D

did you figure out what to do for the detailed pieces mentioned before?
or are you just going to leave them out.
and will the jaw be movable

Probably you were asked a lot with this but, Is there any chance we can get the Ultron Prime helmet file for 3D printing please? ^^

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back