Ultimate Captain America Costume build

Damn- it's kind of awesome to see a Capt. America cosplayer that looks like he could beat the crap out of the real one! NICE costume man! And you've definitely got the look as well!

Great costume man. You really pulled it off. Perhaps when I finish the hulk, ill take a trip to newyork, for a few photo ops with you at the New York
comicon. Im starting my duct tape dummy this weekend, hoping to be ready for Seattle's Emerald City Comicon. I think it's in May.

Hi Oman great work with the costume! It's so great. Could you tell me which materials are used for the captain america's top and how much cost? Thank you :D.

P.S. sorry for my english.

Hey CaptainAmerica9, thanks for the compliment!

I actually looked up Spidey4Fun on here and asked him if he could make the top for me. he is amazing at making outfits and has done some insaine costume projects! He is on here, my best advice is to PM him and see what he can do for you and his price.... I know he was working on a big project recently so it might take him a bit before he gets back to you. But his work is some of the best I have ever seen!

Awesome suit man! I'm a long time member of the LOH. Just joined here. I'm updating my Ultimate Cap Suit for the Philly Con. I was able to buy one of Brad's shirts from another member and I bought a Ultimate 2 helmet from Mike PunisherNC.
20120407_073655.jpg

capshirt001.jpg

Thanks. I had to dremel out the inside a lot, paint it, and paint the A on it. Came out pretty good. I wanted a large A like in the comics. Still a little tight. I need to put vaseline on the inside front so it slides on easier. It's a lot better to wear than my rubber Cap cowl though. That thing is hot! Here's an event photo. Chris Pronger of the Flyers was there. A buddy of mine turned him into Thor. lol
Pronger2.jpg

Last edited:
I actually wore mine as a rash guard for the last grappling tournament I did in NY. I wore it with a pair of navy blue shorts and won first place lol! I have been looking for pics of the tournament everywhere but havent found any :(

OmanTortuga, your suit came out great! Are you wearing it to any cons this year? I'm wearing mine to the Philly Con in a couple weeks. I noticed that your shirt doesn't have the muscle shading on it. Does Brad give that option?

~Kevin

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back