Ultimate Bagley Wrestlers Suit

Bandit

Hey all, so last year I went to cincinnati comic con and it was my first con and I loved it and had alot of good reactions. I went as Ultimate Bagley Spiderman Wrestlers suit. I originally got the suit on ebay from a buyer I forget the name of but it was a custom made suit and its not lycra it could be spandex but im not very good with materials. The buyer did say that El Fett had airbrushed the suit with some muscle shading abs and some other places. I had the Tjack faceshell combo(already made, not kit) and I had a wardrobe malfuntion as both of the magnets fell off of the faceshell so I had no lenses. So I walked around in my suit with no mask. I met Mark Bagley and he also commented on the suit saying how hes never seen one like it so it made me feel pretty good. At the time of the suit I had no webbing or spiders either. Currently I have one front spider.Since my Tjack faceshell broke I am also thinking of getting a RPC studio ASM2 faceshell to replace it( I would get the kit but im not good at building things :p) So the costume is based off of the picture down below that was given to Peter as a gift from one of the fight promoters as I recall, then Peter later added webs and spiders as well. 0917141605a.jpgultimate-spider-man-3-pg1718-proof.jpg

Thanks for viewing, feel free to comment or discuss.

EPIC SUIT. Can you upload some more pics of your awesome suit?

I took multiple screen shots of that page from an ebook volume I got, then put the pieces together in photoshop. There's a small bit of the pic missing but you get the idea.
usm wrestle suit.jpg
I wanna get an USM wrestle suit myself too (especially since there's less likely of screwing something up) After that I wanna do the USM game version of Arachnoman since its basically the wrestle suit except different color scheme and eyes.

EPIC SUIT. Can you upload some more pics of your awesome suit?

I took multiple screen shots of that page from an ebook volume I got, then put the pieces together in photoshop. There's a small bit of the pic missing but you get the idea.
View attachment 453331
I wanna get an USM wrestle suit myself too (especially since there's less likely of screwing something up) After that I wanna do the USM game version of Arachnoman since its basically the wrestle suit except different color scheme and eyes.

Arachnoman would be amazing!! (No pun intended)

Hey all, so last year I went to cincinnati comic con and it was my first con and I loved it and had alot of good reactions. I went as Ultimate Bagley Spiderman Wrestlers suit. I originally got the suit on ebay from a buyer I forget the name of but it was a custom made suit and its not lycra it could be spandex but im not very good with materials. The buyer did say that El Fett had airbrushed the suit with some muscle shading abs and some other places. I had the Tjack faceshell combo(already made, not kit) and I had a wardrobe malfuntion as both of the magnets fell off of the faceshell so I had no lenses. So I walked around in my suit with no mask. I met Mark Bagley and he also commented on the suit saying how hes never seen one like it so it made me feel pretty good. At the time of the suit I had no webbing or spiders either. Currently I have one front spider.Since my Tjack faceshell broke I am also thinking of getting a RPC studio ASM2 faceshell to replace it( I would get the kit but im not good at building things :p) So the costume is based off of the picture down below that was given to Peter as a gift from one of the fight promoters as I recall, then Peter later added webs and spiders as well. View attachment 453312View attachment 453313

Thanks for viewing, feel free to comment or discuss.

Great suit, I wish you could remember the name of the guy you got it from. But that is a great suit, very unique. I would like to see more cosplay of the Mark Bagley spiderman.

Great suit, I wish you could remember the name of the guy you got it from. But that is a great suit, very unique. I would like to see more cosplay of the Mark Bagley spiderman.

I'm glad you said that. I'm currently rushing to finish my suit in time for Free Comic Book Day. I'm using The New Blood's pattern.

I'm glad you said that. I'm currently rushing to finish my suit in time for Free Comic Book Day. I'm using The New Blood's pattern.

Great suit, keep up the work. Hope you finish the suit on time.

- - - Updated - - -

More pics coming soon, sadly no mask because broken face shell. Might buy a Oracle one soon!

I would say buy an Oracle faceshell, the ultimate one, their nice faceshell.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back