Deadpool Suit Review

JonnyQball79

Hey everyone,

I've been trying to find any reviews of Deadpool suits and can not seem to find many. If there is a thread anyone knows of I'm glad to delete this if its already been asked. Recently getting back into this site. I know El Fett is great but not many reviews. White Sheep Leather Deadpool suit. I did have the Cap stealth suit and it was great. Pro Cosplay suit for 3 looks great but don't know of the quality. Illustrious Cosplay from Spain. I mean their pictures look great. Any suggestions would be great. Also any from GeekedDead?

Last edited:
I got the Ilustrastudio suit (plus all accessories) and mask from Spain. I‘m satisfied. It fits well and I was able to wear it for hours at the comic con here in Vienna, Austria.
What’s missing are the guns, swords and knifes. Any recommendations for that one is welcome.
IMG_8473.jpeg
IMG_8540.jpeg
IMG_8513.jpeg

Last edited:
I have the Professional Cosplay suit. BTW the El Fett is the same suit.

Ranked I would say:

1. Geekddead- (guy has disappeared)
2. Professional Cosplay/El Fett
3. Ilustrastudios
4. White Sheep Leather

Geekeddead (Russia): Had an incredible suit and I would say one of the best. I have a few of his parts that I added on mine (cuffs & shin guards). He has disappeared is what we gathered because of the war with Ukraine/Russia. No one knows what happened to him. Last post he had was from 2021 on Instagram.

Professional Cosplay/El Fett (California): I have owned mine since 2016 (one of the first few suits that were made). I modified it from DP1 to DP2. I don't like his accessories. The cuffs, shin guards, neck buckles, belt, swords, guns, leg knife, armbands, and even the glove armor were changed out. It's been great but a lot of years perfecting it!! It's been so fun wearing this thing. You'll get a full taste of what a celeb life is like for few hours. Probably going to get their new version for DP3 then make all my accessories for 2024 SDCC this year.

Ilustrastudios (Spain): I really like their half mask with the prosthetics. Suit looks nice as well. The accessories from them are ok but again not accurate.

White Sheep Leather (Pakistan): Lower end suit. Not bad if you're on a budget but again the accessories are just plain bad including the gloves. Saw the DP3 suit on another DP cosplayer on Instagram and talked to him a bit about it. It's a lot of work to make it look simi accurate, but he did a good job. He added better stuff with high end accessories, and weathering. His instagram is insomniac_spiderman if you'd like to see it.

I suggest to anyone if you get a suit, you just get it plain with gloves (without armor). The accessories from all the vendors are not scale and not the best quality. I made some of mine and went to other vendors that had more accurate accessories.

Note: A suit of your liking will be all about your budget. I've spent way too much on mine but I'm obsessive like most of the Star Wars folks on here.

If you need help finding the best more accurate DP stuff DM me.

If you like to see more of my journey with this suit, go to my personal Instagram account under my same name as here Deadpaul5150:

deadpool x-force.jpg
deadpool black widow.jpg

Deadpool Juggernut.jpg

1706913394980.png

Deadpool SDCC.jpg

deadpool nipples.jpg
Deadpool Wade Wilson.jpg
deadpool sitting.jpg

Last edited:
I got the Ilustrastudio suit (plus all accessories) and mask from Spain. I‘m satisfied. It fits well and I was able to wear it for hours at the comic con here in Vienna, Austria.
What’s missing are the guns, swords and knifes. Any recommendations for that one is welcome.

I would go with:

Raptor Props for all the weapons. His name is Chad he's a really good prop master.

What’s missing are the guns, swords and knifes. Any recommendations for that one is welcome.View attachment 1785366View attachment 1785367View attachment 1785368
Hello! Sorry about the late question I was wondering if you knew what type of fabric or material the red on the costume is made out of? I understand though if you're unsure that's all good. Just also have to add on that the suit is amazing!

All yall suits look amazing guys. Thank you! The illustrious suit says its made of textured elastic red fabric and elastic synth leather. Sounds like what WSL makes their good Cap suits from Top Quality screen printed lycra and leather used. Their accessories are not the best but not bad for my fist Cap suit. Thank you for that Raptor Props recommendation, their stuff looks amazing. I've been watching Deadpool Austria youtube videos and he has the Professional Cosplay full suit and he doesn't like the half mask for long periods of time as its tight in the temples. Waiting for him to get the full Illustrious package as he already has the half helmet and he likes it a lot more than the Professional Cosplay one. Sounds like I will be piecing this together like my cap suit.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back