Uk Predators

Raven Morgoth

Hello and Greetings
I was watching hunters lair for some time, but now I decided to write.
I am wondering are here any UK based Predators?
I'm asking because I am looking for some good Predators pride to join London comic and movie conventions next year.
Please drop me a line if you're interested.
Thnx

Present. Im from newcastle. But no costume here. more of a collector but will be happy to join if time allows.

Also present, based in Surrey and in the process of making some vague Predator-shaped costume... thing... that I'm hoping to have ready for the London Expo in May. Or failing that, LFCC.

I see you're from Winchester, I used to go to the School of Art there :)

Thank you so much for reply guys ;]
I see then that we can start the UK Predators pride.
There is still plenty of time before expo's so -
Sorrow you may have your Predator costume on time I guess and If not - it would be nice to meet up anyway.
LadyZero - thats fantastic - I wanted to join School of Art there, but found myself too stubborn to listen the teachers haha. Im in a process of making mine costume as well - have tons of ideas and don't know which one will be the best to start with.
Skapunkninja - hi there neigbour ;D
Usurper - nice to know, thank you.
Xander2323 - imagine bunch of Predators sitting in a train or walking into the MacDonald....lol

Here's an idea: we could all meet up anyway, dressed normally like, and just get to know each other? A forum I used be on had annual meet-ups, one in London, one in Birmingham, one in the far North of England, one in Scotland and one in Northern Ireland, plus a ton in the USA. They were really awesome, and usually just involved hanging around London, going to comic shops (and spending too much money) then ending up in the pub where the conversation turned to all manner of peculiar subjects, not just the subject of the forum.

Good idea/bad idea? It's a great way to get to know people plus it's just fun to meet people you've been chatting to online.

Sounds good to me lol

Raven, my suit is good to go. But will be updating soon for reinforcement purposes etc. Looking to be done early 2012. Should be good.

The Predators Pride - we would have to make/design a logo or clan marking for it lol then each member (in uk) could place it somewhere on there armour lol

Here's an idea: we could all meet up anyway, dressed normally like, and just get to know each other?

Sounds good, we can do that one day. I used to meet up with people that I met on fantasy cosplay forum I used to run like 5 years ago, - I wish I could turn back the time sometimes, was so funny.

The Predators Pride - we would have to make/design a logo or clan marking for it lol then each member (in uk) could place it somewhere on there armour lol

It is actually very good idea! I can work some designs out on my tablet next weekend.

hey guys im nearly finished my 2nd pred suit and definatly interested in the troops,im alresdy part of the 99th garrison,(star wars ) forums and go around all uk.give us a bell and i hope it doesent clash with other troops!!

Raven - there's a small show on in Southampton in a few weeks. I'll be there with my pred suit if you fancy coming along with yours.
WWW.timelesscollectors.co.UK

The boy is a genius, I tell you, a genius! That's such an awesome idea, I was toying with designing a clan symbol for my fabulous Falconess but this would be much better xD

The boy is a genius, I tell you, a genius! That's such an awesome idea, I was toying with designing a clan symbol for my fabulous Falconess but this would be much better xD

Ahh, thanks lol :D

I have the ideas lol I have been toying with the idea to. On my shoulder bell arm, the yautja symbols translate to hunter-hunted but that is as far as I got lol need to start some ideas off I think

I think I may have started something here lol :p

hidey ho .. ron reporting in ... uk hunter and proud .. suit currently under RE-construction :S ..... just a warning .. a uk clan .. not such a good idea .. that would just alienate us from the US hunters .. we are one comunity ... and im pretty sure my predator isnt english anyway hes from space

hidey ho .. ron reporting in ... uk hunter and proud .. suit currently under RE-construction :S ..... just a warning .. a uk clan .. not such a good idea .. that would just alienate us from the US hunters .. we are one comunity ... and im pretty sure my predator isnt english anyway hes from space

Lol so pred is alienated anyway lol nice to have you on board though lol my suit is under reconstruction at the mo too

Not saying that we are aleinating us from US but look what I just found http://www.thehunterslair.com/topic/16741-calling-all-scandinavian-preds/ we are not the first lol

i personally think a uk based gathering would be a good idea, with regards to a uk group alienating us from the us members rubbish it's just a way of organising get togethers etc, i'm sure the maerican members wouldn't think twice about doing somthing similar and nor should they....

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back