TWIN PEAKS Black Lodge Scale Diorama

DrMcoy

Sr Member
Made this as a gift for friend who is huge Peaks fan...and making similar one for my daughter who is also a fan of all things Lynch.

The figures are simply O-Scale plastic figures that have been repainted to resemble Cooper and Laura...and BOB...and the small man who talks backwards (don't know character's name) was a slightly modified figure.

Chairs were benches that I cut in half and added sides to. Table made from sheet plastic. Lamps made from beads I found at hobby store, aluminum tube from model shop and the bases are also from hobby shop -- they are the backing for pierced earrings - I liked them because the small pin fit up inside the hollow aluminum tube.

Picked up the venus de milo off ebay.

It is not 100% accurate...or even well painted for that matter...the figures look pretty much like they woiuld if they were massed produced and sloppily painted at factory...but my intent was to make a diorama in this simpler style.

I'd make more and see if I could sell them, but the time I put into something as simple as this was a lot more than I had anticipated. I just spent the better part of an hour simply cutting down a figure to make it more "small person" sized.

Anyways, thought any PEAKS fans on this board might enjoy and might spur you to make something similar....and if so, please post.

P1090981.jpg

P1090987.jpg

P1090979.jpg

P1090982.jpg

P1090998.jpg

Last edited:
This is a for-mi-ca table...Give me all your garmonbozia.

Neat project, looks good and definitely something out of the mainstream!

Bruce

Nice! Seriously, that red curtains look like real fabric, and you definitely have a lot of detail in this thing. :D

Awesome red room set! The small man's name was "man from another place" who was really just Mikes severed arm... I'm a huge Lynch fan too! I need to make one of these! Thanks for posting!!!!!

Wow bob wow

made this as a gift for friend who is huge peaks fan...and making similar one for my daughter who is also a fan of all things lynch.

The figures are simply o-scale plastic figures that have been repainted to resemble cooper and laura...and bob...and the small man who talks backwards (don't know character's name) was a slightly modified figure.

Chairs were benches that i cut in half and added sides to. Table made from sheet plastic. Lamps made from beads i found at hobby store, aluminum tube from model shop and the bases are also from hobby shop -- they are the backing for pierced earrings - i liked them because the small pin fit up inside the hollow aluminum tube.

Picked up the venus de milo off ebay.

It is not 100% accurate...or even well painted for that matter...the figures look pretty much like they woiuld if they were massed produced and sloppily painted at factory...but my intent was to make a diorama in this simpler style.

I'd make more and see if i could sell them, but the time i put into something as simple as this was a lot more than i had anticipated. I just spent the better part of an hour simply cutting down a figure to make it more "small person" sized.

Anyways, thought any peaks fans on this board might enjoy and might spur you to make something similar....and if so, please post.

p1090981.jpg

p1090987.jpg

p1090979.jpg

p1090982.jpg

p1090998.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back