Tusky / Tracker bio

hez1

Since the sculpt thread is now almost 90 posts long, I figured I'd post a new one for pics of the finished bio and save people wading through the old one. Unfortunately some masking tape around one of the tusks took off some of the finish, but it's not very noticeable. The wrappings are real leather, all the color apart from the base silver is wax, using black, red, blue and green. Using the wax was a great way to layer the transparent colors on top of each other for this one.

The tri laser is missing as it is yet to be molded, but it's not a big deal right now. I also feel the tusks and wrappings needs to be a little dirtier looking.

Anyway, let me know what you think!

IMG_3172.jpg.gif

IMG_3173.jpg.gif

IMG_3174.jpg.gif

IMG_3175.jpg.gif

IMG_3176.jpg.gif

IMG_3177.jpg.gif

Freakin awesome Paul...whenever you want your payment for a RAW CAST, just pm me! Again...it's Perfect!!!! The little details in the circles and the tusk base, the battle damage--WOW!!! Simply..just...WOW!

Excellent! Hez are those tusks glued on? SO this mask need some assembly?
I'm wondering what it would look like without the tusks cuz I may get one

Thanks everyone! I just put this up on my wall so I can look at it with the others...it needs some work to the finish. Up close it's detailed and subtle, from a distance it's pretty bland.

Mike, yes, the tusks are stuck on afterwards. There's some pics of the raw cast without the tusks in the sculpt thread if you want to check that out. The raw casts are going to involve some dremel and bondo work for anyone getting one.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back