Done / Completed Trigun Long Colt 45 - Full 3d printed kit

The grip printing:

2014-03-31 13.24.26.jpg

Printing the cylinder, bullets and various other small parts now...

Here's a few more pieces, should have both parts of the barrel done tonight, prototype should be done by Thursday hopefully:

2014-04-01 12.42.28.jpg

Prototype 1 done, looks great. Everything fits, scale is off a bit. At 17 inches, she's definitely a LONG colt. Going to scale it down a bit and reprint. Will share pics tomorrow, should be done early next week and will switch this to a FS thread :)

Interested.
Cant wait to see pic.
Keep up the 3D work, really fun to follow your stuff.

Thanks, here ya go! Prototype #1. Bullets are removable, cylinder spins and it even open via the release on either side. We've scaled it down to fit humans now and are reprinting as we speak.

Here we go!

Last 4 parts printing overnight, should have a finished prototype to play with tomorrow

If everything is good, we'll switch this to a FS Thread and start taking orders. Our school's 3rd printer (which has been funded almost 100% by theRPF) is on it's way and production can ramp up within a week!!

Stay tuned

Here's the completed 45 Long Colt form Trigun. It turned out awesome! It feels real good in hand and is an impressive size. What you see below are untouched parts printed in ABS and glued together with crazy glue. We've got a moving trigger and hammer and a working pivot latch that releases the lock and exposes a rotating chamber complete with 6 removable bullets.

I'll be switching this from an INT to a FS tonight. I'm planning on handling this like I did the Samaritan. I don't require a deposit from you, post here that you're committed to buying one and I'll go in order of posts when filling orders. As I get 5 done, I'll PM you asking for payment, then I'll ship. I plan on doing a maximum of 20. I'm felling like it'll take 1-2 weeks to get the first 5 done, and then about a week per 5 after that.

You'll be getting a 24 piece kit printed in ABS (which is very nice to work with, it fills well, sands and paints nicely). The price will be $150.00 USD + shipping, which will be $15.00 to Canada or the US and $20.00 pretty much anywhere else. You will need crazy glue, some filler (i like apoxie sculpt), and xacto knife, some sandpaper and paint to finish this kit. If you've bought a previous kit from me, I'll take $10.00 off, but you have to remember to remind me via PM :)

If you have any questions, please PM me. If you have any concerns about quality, reliability or shipping, please refer to my Samaritan thread (http://www.therpf.com/f13/fully-3d-printed-hellboy-samaritan-kit-202333/) and the many happy customers.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back