Totokia War Club / Gaffi Stick Scratch Build - FINISHED PHOTOS

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by neilshy, Jun 21, 2015.

1. neilshy

neilshy Active Member

I've finally got round to getting my scratch built Gaffi Stick photographed after making it last year. I have a complete build blog here and am really pleased with how it has turned out. This is a solid timber and steel construction and should make a nice addition to my Tusken once I finally get round to finishing it. Super thanks to my boss Phil @ Edison Light Globes for taking the time to take the shots for me, it's a pretty awkward thing to get a decent image of but he has done a great job.

Gaffi Stick full length.jpg Gaffi Stick head detail.jpg View attachment Gaffi Stick handle detail.jpg Gaffi Stick spike detail.jpg

Mara Jade's Father, MAAZ and Sym-Cha like this.
  2. Mean Obiwan

Mean Obiwan Well-Known Member

This is really cool! With all the Graflex hype right now it's nice to see something a little different. (No offenseto the Graflex fans, been reading up on those threads too).
    I also looked at the build thread, impressive stuff.

neilshy likes this.
  3. Sym-Cha

Sym-Cha Master Member

That's a fantastically weathered and completed Gaffi Stick ... looking forward to your Tusken build :)

Chaim

neilshy likes this.
  4. neilshy

neilshy Active Member

Thanks so much - the whole building something from nothing has made me supremely satisfied - glad you approve!

- - - Updated - - -

Much appreciated, it's been a bit here and there but I'm getting there - looking forward to seeing the whole thing photographed together!

Sym-Cha likes this.