TOS Trek Communicators - All 10 versions

Lost in Trek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
About a year ago I started collecting TOS comm parts with the ultimate goal of collecting/building all 10 communicators built by Wah Chang. Parts came from a variety of sources. The first three comms (Alpha, Beta and Gamma) I purchased fully built by another member here. The remaining 7 I built with the exception of the lid soldering/assembly. I can't solder so I had to purchase finished lids. I did try and find lids that would essentially match the comm version I was building. For example, Delta has grooves on the wheel. Epsilon has a steel wire frame. Again purchased from a talented member here.

The goal was to capture the overall look of each comm. This included moire discs, jewel color, control plate size, knob placement and a few other custom touches.

Alpha (not the best pic) -

Beta

Gamma (TMOST)

Delta (my personal favorite)

Epsilon

Zeta

Eta

Theta

Iota

Kappa

All 10 Communicators

Big thanks to Herocomm. They were an amazing resource I referenced for each and every build.

THE collection of Comms.

I know where to go if I am stuck in NOVA and my Comm goes on the fritz!

Holy carp, I had no idea there were so many versions! Are there screencaps of these somewhere?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back