TOS Monitor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are all good here guys. Nice work on the paper model. It will be cool to convert to styrene. I can see people using this as a "picture" frame. Cool concept.

Scott

Thanks Scott. There's nothing like starting a new thread and getting a positive comment.

I think we are all good here guys. Nice work on the paper model. It will be cool to convert to styrene. I can see people using this as a "picture" frame. Cool concept.

Scott

That looks cool.
How about the size for say an IPAD or the like.
SUUSH Don't tell anyone..They will steal you idea...LOL
I'll talk to you about it later...LOL
Great work...

You know, I can size this up any size you want it Paul. When I get the prototype build done, I'll set it up any way you like.

That looks cool.
How about the size for say an IPAD or the like.
SUUSH Don't tell anyone..They will steal you idea...LOL
I'll talk to you about it later...LOL
Great work...

Any chance you can post the files here? I really don't want to register at another board.

Sure, as soon as I get the build done and cut the styrene templates, I'll host the file and provide a link. I've got several others done if you're interested in any of those. I've got a TOS Transporter Chamber and several others.

OK. I know everyone here is not a member at the card modeling forum that was linked to, so I'm going to go ahead and show some photos here and get this thread caught up to where it's at now. I'm hoping to make progess on this today and will host the final files and posts links. Additionally, I'll be resizing this and printing it out to cut templates for the styrene version. This has made for an interesting project and I'm glad to see others enjoying it.

Got a bit more done on the TOS monitor maquette today. I had to reprint one part as I undercut it, came up with a quick resolution for the frame, as well as some quickie lighting. I only need to make one more part and finish assembly and fire up the light. Next, I'll get onto the styrene versions... Woot!

Thanks Paul, I wanted to get it done today, but had to shelve virtually everything to finish up a project and ship it out next week. I've also got the get some supplies tomorrow and get back on the Refit. I've got a week of good weather and can't let it go to waste. I'll let you know when I get more done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back