Tomenosuke BR blaster versions- What are the differences?

WTF!!!
I own the 2049 but the one that was not licensed by the film but made by Tomenosuke
and I examined my gun thoroughly and taken it apart a few times, so, I know this blaster pretty good

And this &^~$$^&# seller tried to scam you. Tried to switch the Tomenoosuke with a garage kit and hopefully no one would notice.
please keep us posted

So, heres an update-

I immediately filed a return with Ebay after I discovered the issues with the blaster.

I got a return label from Ebay and the seller.

I went with the Ebay return label and awaited notification of delivery.
(Found out that the return label from the seller didn’t even exist in the FedEx system, so I went with Ebay’s return label)

Today I got notification that the package had arrived and an attempt was made to deliver the item but the recipient was not available.

I wasn’t going to play this game so I immediately contacted Ebay and asked them-
—According to Ebay rules the seller has 2 days to offer a refund upon receipt of the item...but what if the seller is not available (or refuses) to receive the item?

Ebay put me on hold....a few minutes later I was told that an attempt to return is still considered a return and Ebay has ruled in my favor and I will get a full refund.
[emoji106][emoji106]

I also asked why someone with 71 negative marks over the last 12 months is even still allowed to sell on Ebay.
She said seller are still allowed to sell on Ebay as long as they don’t violate Ebay rules...wtf??!

Lying about the description of the Item being sold isn’t a violation of Ebay rules!?

Im going to send a followup complaint to Ebay later this week.

I have an Off-World made PK Blaster.Its Okay,but I wouldn't say it is accurate.Its somewhat functional,but the Tomenosuke is probably a thousand times better.The Tomenosuke Blaster is really nice,but R.C makes a really nice and very accurate PK Blaster with all the correct parts and castings.

So, I already got my refund from Ebay. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji3]

But here’s the thing-
The USPS tracking for the package has not been updated since Saturday.
The last update says -

“We attempted to deliver your package at 12:34 pm on February 29, 2020 in CASS CITY, MI 48726 but could not access the delivery location. We will redeliver on the next business day.”

No update on redelivery or anything since.

Any idea whats up with that?

its great you got your money back

And I find the FedEx label not working odd.
Maybe seller was hoping with no tracking there is no proof of delivery. Then place the blame on you and no refund
But you have proof of FedEx label in the ebay messages.
Or package would get lost, then seller would file a insurance claim with FedEx. But the FedEx label was not working or a fake.
its all very weird

But then USPS is having issues delivery the package. Maybe seller is trying to dodge the package, then paclage gets sent back. Then seller files some sort of claim with Ebay against you or a insurance claim with USPS for a lost package
lol, its all driving my brain crazy
maybe a seller who scams alot, keeps trying finding ways to scam after getting caught

but I'm very glad you got your money back, and got a real Tomenosuke blaster

its great you got your money back

And I find the FedEx label not working odd.
Maybe seller was hoping with no tracking there is no proof of delivery. Then place the blame on you and no refund
But you have proof of FedEx label in the ebay messages.
Or package would get lost, then seller would file a insurance claim with FedEx. But the FedEx label was not working or a fake.
its all very weird

But then USPS is having issues delivery the package. Maybe seller is trying to dodge the package, then paclage gets sent back. Then seller files some sort of claim with Ebay against you or a insurance claim with USPS for a lost package
lol, its all driving my brain crazy
maybe a seller who scams alot, keeps trying finding ways to scam after getting caught

but I'm very glad you got your money back, and got a real Tomenosuke blaster

Im fairly certain he’s trying to dodge delivery of package to file a claim.

Dont they usually return the package to sender if a delivery cant be made?

Im fairly certain he’s trying to dodge delivery of package to file a claim.

Dont they usually return the package to sender if a delivery cant be made?

yeap, I don't know if there is a number of days for unsuccessful delivery to address
but if USPS cant delivery package then package will get sent back to sender's address.
If this happens, package could usually take 2-3 weeks to arrive back to sender
This past November I mailed a package to Washington and nobody was living in the address, I think a empty building or office
and took about 3 weeks to get the package back to me in California. But the buyer wasn't scamming. The buyer traveled for business and accidentally used a previous address

so, I guess keep checking the tracking

yeap, I don't know if there is a number of days for unsuccessful delivery to address
but if USPS cant delivery package then package will get sent back to sender's address.
If this happens, package could usually take 2-3 weeks to arrive back to sender
This past November I mailed a package to Washington and nobody was living in the address, I think a empty building or office
and took about 3 weeks to get the package back to me in California. But the buyer wasn't scamming. The buyer traveled for business and accidentally used a previous address

so, I guess keep checking the tracking

I believe its 15 days.
Im just curious to see how this plays out.

So far its been almost 6 days and no new updates to the tracking.

Hi all I’m considering buying either the 2019 or 2049 version of the Tomenosuke blaster from Hollywood collectables group, but I’m struggling to tell the difference between the two, does anyone know of any aside from those called out on the site (thicker grips etc)

I’ve heard the finish is different too?

I know one is a little more expensive and comes with a rubber stunt but just talking about the base blasters themselves

Thanks

Last edited:
Lol, the guy is trying to sell it again with listing of what is wrong from this thread. OMG... the unmitigated gall...

He’s listing it with all those issues and asking even more money that he did before. Wtf?!

He didnt mention that its a counterfeit either.

Someone should report him. I dont think I can file another complaint.

He’s listing it with all those issues and asking even more money that he did before. Wtf?!

He didnt mention that its a counterfeit either.

Someone should report him. I dont think I can file another complaint.

I reported it as fraudulent. Yeah he does list a bunch of problems with it but is still claiming it's the HGC Exclusive Tomenosuke.

I reported it as fraudulent. Yeah he does list a bunch of problems with it but is still claiming it's the HGC Exclusive Tomenosuke.

What a scumbag.

Btw, got a new stand for my Tomenosuke-

IMG_7914.jpg

Your box say 2049 your stand has 2019 on it:confused:

It's the "2049" version labeled by Tomenosuke but they are all the 2019 Blaster. Honestly I owned three different version and had them all next to each other. Other than the finishes I could not find a single difference.

No matter how many of these I see, and it's in the thousands not to mention the one sitting on my desk, I never tire of looking at them.

I love the stand as well :p (y) :love: :D :lol: :eek:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back