Tomenosuke BR blaster versions- What are the differences?

Here's mine. I put tihs post up at TDH a little while back.

Hmmm... that does look like excessive oil on there. I have never seen that much from the factory.

Did the seller mention they put more oil on it or anything?

No, i just asked about the condition of the gun. He said it was brand new and sent me the pics.
Figured it was just oil.
Might have been on the plastic wrapping or something.

Here's mine. I put tihs post up at TDH a little while back.

Thats nice!!

Damn, cant wait till Monday.

It's all good. You blaster will be with you soon and all will be well.

Just got the blaster-

1- the barrel is crooked and jammed and does not slide out when unlocked and does not rotate when trigger is pulled.

2- the slide on the top does not slide back.

3- the knob under the barrel was broken off.

4- the trigger guard is loose and wobbly.

5- the front trigger is supposed to have spring action and instead does not move at all.

6- the gun did not come with the brochure/pamphlet which I specifically asked about.

This is going back.

:/

Just got the blaster-

1- the barrel is crooked and jammed and does not slide out when unlocked and does not rotate when trigger is pulled.

5- the front trigger is supposed to have spring action and instead does not move at all.

6- the gun did not come with the brochure/pamphlet which I specifically asked about.

This is going back.

:/

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry. Please make sure to mention all this in the guys feedback after you get your refund.

Very disappointed. Well, at least I am consistent. When I am wrong, I am 180 degrees wrong.

This gun model is still the best from Tomenosuke. Sadly you just got a bad dealer.

My blaster arrived looking like yours in the pics, covered in oil, etc. so that is why I was so adamant that yours would be fine.

So sorry again but hang in there and be patient. These do turn up for a reasonable price but it takes time.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry. Please make sure to mention all this in the guys feedback after you get your refund.

Very disappointed. Well, at least I am consistent. When I am wrong, I am 180 degrees wrong.

This gun model is still the best from Tomenosuke. Sadly you just got a bad dealer.

My blaster arrived looking like yours in the pics, covered in oil, etc. so that is why I was so adamant that yours would be fine.

So sorry again but hang in there and be patient. These do turn up for a reasonable price but it takes time.

The good news is the oil marks were just oil. I was able to wipe it off.
Unfortunately the other issues persisted.

He already approved the return though.

I guess Ill have to find another blaster.

No, i just asked about the condition of the gun. He said it was brand new and sent me the pics.

Just got the blaster-

This is going back.

He already approved the return though.
I guess Ill have to find another blaster.

Sorry to hear this! He didn't hesitate to take the return? Maybe he knew those issues were present and took a chance that you wouldn't complain. At least you get your money back and can try this again. Did he charge you full retail price?

Sorry to hear this! He didn't hesitate to take the return? Maybe he knew those issues were present and took a chance that you wouldn't complain. At least you get your money back and can try this again. Did he charge you full retail price?

The price was $1080.
Not sure what the retail price is though.

No, it was the HGC exclusive.

However I may opt for the one you just posted instead.
Not sure how long Ill have to wait to find another HGC exclusive.

If you are happy with the finish or are really good at refinishing go for it.

I have blued guns before, refinished knives, guns, props, etc. and when the finish on my pro got messed up I thought giving it a nice blue finish would be easy. Then when it was not I went to research, a lot of research, and tried again. I never got it they way I wanted and it's much harder than it looks to re-finish these things. Just FYI.

So sorry again about this.

There is another on Ebay but it's overpriced at over $2,300. The version is worth IMO from $1,100 to about $1,500. Totally worth it in my opinion. Anything over that and you are overpaying, again IMO. Having said that I have knowingly overpaid for props because they were worth it for me.

Also if you are going to re-due the finish get the kit. It's cheaper.

If you are happy with the finish or are really good at refinishing go for it.

I have blued guns before, refinished knives, guns, props, etc. and when the finish on my pro got messed up I thought giving it a nice blue finish would be easy. Then when it was not I went to research, a lot of research, and tried again. I never got it they way I wanted and it's much harder than it looks to re-finish these things. Just FYI.

So sorry again about this.

There is another on Ebay but it's overpriced at over $2,300. The version is worth IMO from $1,100 to about $1,500. Totally worth it in my opinion. Anything over that and you are overpaying, again IMO. Having said that I have knowingly overpaid for props because they were worth it for me.

Also if you are going to re-due the finish get the kit. It's cheaper.

Check this out-

So I just got home from work and had a chance to have a better look at the gun.
Almost every part is loose on the gun and rattles around.

The removable compartment that has the red lights under the barrel looks like a total mess. It looks like the wires are broken and I dont even see where the batteries would go!

Most of the screws are crooked or aren’t screwed in all the way and it looks like some are even missing.

Check out the gap between the slide lever and the housing.

The barrel only comes out about 1/4” and doesnt even rotate. I cant even load the bullets.

The slide only goes back about 1/2”.

I think this guy built one of the “assembly” versions and tried to pass it off as a HCG exclusive.

IMG_7810.jpg
IMG_7809.jpg
IMG_7808.jpg
IMG_7807.jpg
IMG_7806.jpg
IMG_7805.jpg
IMG_7804.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7804.jpg
    IMG_7804.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_7805.jpg
    IMG_7805.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_7806.jpg
    IMG_7806.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_7807.jpg
    IMG_7807.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 99
That is NOT the HGC exclusive.

FYI the slide is only supposed to gop back about a 1/2".

OMG I can not believe this guy. The gun you were supposed to receive is a perfect, from the factory AFB Blaster. It should have a deep blue shiney top and nice black satin plastic clip house and deep flat barrel, trigger guard, triggers, and a shiney black grip frame and cylinder side pieces.

Dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not even Tomenosuke parts.

Hell this is NOT EVEN A TOMENOSUKE. The entire clip housing and slide are way to crappy looking. I am comparing the pics to mine that are crisp, clean, and look like what you would get if you bought it from a gun manufacturer.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back