Interest Tomb Raider - CLOCK OF AGES!!! 24K Gold-Plated Metal!!! NEW RUN!!!

Re: Tomb Raider - CLOCK OF AGES!!! 24K Gold-Plated Metal!!!

UPDATE:

Looks like there is going to be another delay... :(

The 'Eye' piece in the center of the clock is too small. For some reason, it or the lid cover shrunk or expanded in size during casting, which leaves a gap around the edge of the 'Eye' piece. When this thing lights up, it will also show the light coming out from the gap. You can kind of see the gap in the pics below.
So, I'm making another prototype 'Eye' a little bigger and sending it off to be remolded and cast this week. They should be fast with this, since this is all they'll be working on for this order.

Here's some teaser pics for you to enjoy. Sorry, they're a little blurry... I took these really quick to post up. I'll take some better pics when I have the new 'Eye' piece in.
Until then, enjoy the pics of the new 'Clock of Ages'!!! :cool:thumbsup

ClockFinal1.jpg

ClockFinal2.jpg

ClockFinal3.jpg

ClockFinal4.jpg

ClockFinal5.jpg

This looks so great. Please put me on the waiting list. I'm sure a few of the original interest list will drop out, and then i'm in for sure...

Thanks, guys!

Forgot to mention how heavy this thing is!!! 3 lbs. 4 oz.!!!

Thanks, guys!

Forgot to mention how heavy this thing is!!! 3 lbs. 4 oz.!!!

Nice!!! Heavy will add more authenticity to it. This will be the crown jewel of my collection and hopefully someday I can add your Triangle of Light too ;)

Re: Tomb Raider - CLOCK OF AGES!!! 24K Gold-Plated Metal!!! Finished Pix Added!

Wow ! ! The clock looks awesome. So glad you are willing to fix the eye, that is the difference between a professional and amateur right there:cool
Can't wait to seee more pics. Great work.

I'm in awe at how incredible this looks! I don't want to cheapen this post with the almost-obligatory "Shut up and take my money" meme, but that's how I feel. :)

Since you have to order more parts..any chance of us wait-listers getting one in this go around? please please pretty please :cool:

This has to be your best prop yet! If there's a run for Triangles later on, I'll definitely be in that as well :thumbsup

Thanks guys! Much appreciated!!! :D

I'm going to wait for this run to be over before I order more. This way I know how many I need to order on the second go around, since there's usually a few guys who drop out when money is due...

It will also go quick on the second run, since all the molds are complete. :thumbsup

ClockFrame20.jpg

ClockFinal2.jpg

Are the rings on the main clock cut and rotatable? It looks different from the WIP pic above.

-----------------------------------------------

Actually you already confirmed that. Should had read the first page more carefully.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back