Interest Tomb Raider - CLOCK OF AGES!!! 24K Gold-Plated Metal!!! NEW RUN!!!

That message from RelicMaker was from 2015 I dont think there will be any ready in the near future but definitely still want one
1691262211142.png

Oh
No, I did buy a Yellow Quartz Sphere years back and was going to etch in all the dots, but never got around to it...
If it turned out well, then I was going to mold and cast it, but there really didn't seem like there would be a lot of interest in it....
Ooooh believw me the current generation tomb raider cosplayers are after this item DESPERATLY as well as the backpack by futori of london which no longer exists :( even us old schoolers want that orb ! there are a few who have mapped out the exact etchings In rows as was shown in the movie scanning scene form screenshot, but many find it difficult to find a close enough stone to the one used in the movie to make it worth while, as well as the size issue most orbs on the market are too small too smokey and too pale, I'm assuming that the screen used one was one pricey bit of east african amber! on another note the replica today would be amazing if cast and moulded as you could use those new tiny wireless LEDS that you just lay near a tiny bit copper cable hidden within a few feet and waaaaalllllaaaah!!

would be even more interesting of someone worked out how to micro film the micro LED to almost emulate the projection of images from the movie around them but woth refraction inside that would probably fail but we can fantasise for now and be condemned to the photoshop or projector for cosplay shoots untill some genius can make that reality

Oh

Ooooh believw me the current generation tomb raider cosplayers are after this item DESPERATLY as well as the backpack by futori of london which no longer exists :( even us old schoolers want that orb ! there are a few who have mapped out the exact etchings In rows as was shown in the movie scanning scene form screenshot, but many find it difficult to find a close enough stone to the one used in the movie to make it worth while, as well as the size issue most orbs on the market are too small too smokey and too pale, I'm assuming that the screen used one was one pricey bit of east african amber! on another note the replica today would be amazing if cast and moulded as you could use those new tiny wireless LEDS that you just lay near a tiny bit copper cable hidden within a few feet and waaaaalllllaaaah!!

would be even more interesting of someone worked out how to micro film the micro LED to almost emulate the projection of images from the movie around them but woth refraction inside that would probably fail but we can fantasise for now and be condemned to the photoshop or projector for cosplay shoots untill some genius can make that reality
The screen used one wasn't real stone and was a mix of special effects so that's probably why no one can quite get it right... think closest you can get is finding a glass blower you can make all the colours

Oh

The screen used one wasn't real stone and was a mix of special effects so that's probably why no one can quite get it right... think closest you can get is finding a glass blower you can make all the colours

Just so you know, every time you chime in here with something, everyone who is subscribed to this 'Clock' post gets an email alert...
Please, keep this thread on topic for the "Clock of Ages" only...

Feel free to create another topic to discuss the 'Orb'...Thanks!:cool:(y)

UPDATE:

I'm preparing to do another run of the 'Clock of Ages' in the next few months! :cool:(y)

So, prepare to get a message later for a required deposit to reserve your spot... I'm not sure how much yet, but making this 10 years later is dealing with a rising cost in labor and materials... I've had to change Pewter companies 4 times in the past 15 years due to them closing, and the ones that are still open charge premium prices...

Interested in this and the Triangle as well pending final price. :) Also, happy to show interest separately if it helps you with tracking but didn’t want to spam you one after another.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back