Today Re-Painted 1:4 Scale Predator-1 Bust

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

sammycstsui

My fully re-painted Hot Toys 1:4 Scale Predator-1 Bust , also use a airbrush painting i
think better, what do you think?

DSC01109.jpg

DSC01111.jpg

DSC01112.jpg

DSC01121.jpg

DSC01118.jpg

DSC01114.jpg

Thank your visit !

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

sammycstsui

[quote name='hunter's prey' post='122917' date='Dec 31 2008, 07:57 PM']I love it :D

And I love the way HT does the swappable mandibles.[/quote]

Thank man , Happy new year ! Cheers !

DisturbedEarth

Excellent work yes. Airbrushing is vastly improving i think. Do you happen to have before photos? It's always nice seeing before and after for comparison.

newlogo-2-1.jpg

sammycstsui

Excellent work yes. Airbrushing is vastly improving i think. Do you happen to have before photos? It's always nice seeing before and after for comparison.

newlogo-2-1.jpg

That 1/4 Scale Hot Toys predator-1 bust, i dont like the original painted skin colour and spot, the bio
and armor silver colour looking no good. so i try to make more detail and use MR HOBBY Metal Colour "Chrome Silver " re-painted and need airbrush paint the dark area, end up i looking feel better. :D
anyway thank all the comments !

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.