TNG Shuttlecraft?

Monster Dave

Sr Member
Hey all! Does anyone know what happened to the TNG Shuttlecraft sets once the series concluded?

Shuttlecraft_goddard.jpg

With the thread about the Galileo restoration and knowing that the Shuttle Pods from Enterprise made it to safe haven, I found myself curious what ever happened to the TNG set pieces.

It would be awesome seeing where they are now. Im rekindling my love for TNG with the blu-ray releases :)

Ben

Suffered the same fate as the Galileo.

iirc they re-did one of the shuttles from the movies there were 2 made both stored outside where the weather did a beating on them.

They chose the one that was not to damaged to redo.

Here are some rare pix from Doug Drexler's site:

untitled12.jpg

untitled-12.jpg

Beyond these though, I've never seen any other shots of the stage pieces. It makes me really sad to think they sat out and just were left to rot like the Galileo....

Has anyone actually confirmed this shuttle is in fact destroyed? I know that was the general belief on Galileo for awhile as well..

I wouldn't be surprised if any leftover TNG shuttles were modified six ways from Sunday for use in DS9 and Voyager, for use as other Starfleet shuttles or even alien craft. If so, by the time Voyager wrapped they'd be pretty worse for wear.

Yeah from what I read somewhere they were going to modify them for Enterprise but it was to far gone so they refurbished it and sent it out on tour.

No one knows what happened to it after that.

I found some pics a few years back before they modified it for TNG and man they were in ROUGH shape

Maybe Varda knows more

I wouldn't be surprised if any leftover TNG shuttles were modified six ways from Sunday for use in DS9 and Voyager, for use as other Starfleet shuttles or even alien craft. If so, by the time Voyager wrapped they'd be pretty worse for wear.

Originally Posted by Treadwell

This is probably what happened to at least one of the shuttles, just like they recycled the Phoenix capsule from "First Contact" for use in "First Flight" on Enterprise.

one was recycled the other was not as it had too much damage according to the article

This is probably what happened to at least one of the shuttles, just like they recycled the Phoenix capsule from "First Contact" for use in "First Flight" on Enterprise.

Last edited:
Oh yeah I would love to see one if not both of them still around just don't think that happened.

As I posted early the time frame was 10 years they had been left out there and look at the shape they were in the Galileo looked like it was in better shape after 20 years.

That and the studios still owned the other shuttles.

I can pretty much guarantee you if the "Mount" still owned Galileo it would have benn destroyed LONG ago :unsure

Did we not say that about the gallieo shuttle as well...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back