TMP IRON MAN - New Photos Feb 2011. Page 72.

Re: TMP Iron Man. April 2010, New chest, midsection and upper legs.

Sorry to get off topic, but with the "new" improvements with your IM John will these suits be offered once again? Or is this a never ending project. I know there are others that have created or are creating there own versions of IM, but your suit is by far the most realistic movie version out there! For God's sakes you are the only one who makes a "neckseal" with yours. Keep us posted either way. Incredible talent as always.

I'm pretty sure Dark's comes with a neckseal.

AVAILIBLE FOR DOWNLOAD ON ITUNES :
IRONMAN MOTION COMIC (ADI GRANOV)

Click photo for link to Itune download.

Looked forward to this for a while now... My Favorite Ironman version!!

wow! im new to this site but have built full halo recon armor over at the 405th.com and im also a part of a couple other forums and i have to say this is the best Iron Man suit i have seen yet. the detail and everything you have put into this is amazing

The smaller chest intrigues me the most, since I'm a really skinny guy. My legs fit really well actually, just the chest is massive on me. :lol

That's why you should sell your suit to me!:rolleyes
TMP the new parts look fantastic.
mike

.... Once upon a time........................

More photos update on page 114. Sept.2009.
Ironmansept09009-1.jpg

NEW.. Photoupdate page 53. (29th Nov.09)
image.php

New photos 23 Dec. 2009: page 56
CIMG4361.jpg

NEW PHOTOS ON PAGE 57
CIMG4472-1.jpg
how much would you sell it for

You have a better chance buying from the Iron man auctions than buying it here.

TMP, I have read through all of the posts and i apologize if I missed this information somewhere along the way. I have a couple of questions as I am brand new to this forum. I also have an Ironman suit and love mine, but mine is about 85 lbs total worn. What is the wearing weight of your suit? Also, I have areas on my suit along the groin and thigh that allow me to take a knee and do the famous ground punch pose. With your suit, how is your mobility? Is it more of a perfect CGI look vs. function or do you have both. The work is amazing and I wish I could incorporate many of the advances you have with your suit into mine and perhaps over time I will. But for now, my helmet is off to you for an amazing job and it just keeps getting better and better the more I see.

Rick
aka
Ironman X2

IMG_4885.jpg

I know, but it's not surprising :D I imagine them being like small kids before christmas. They open up the thread and start drooling...so the only thing that comes to mind is: I WANT IT!!!! :D

Just look at the number of posts :D

Yes but he said in the last page these are not for sale any longer. Actually I bet you could see that post on pretty much every page of this thread. :cool:lol Having a little taste of what TMP must be going though I think he handles himself very well, the pm's and emails must be insane. It would be crazy to try and answer ever single one I'm sure. :wacko

I know, but it's not surprising :D I imagine them being like small kids before christmas. They open up the thread and start drooling...so the only thing that comes to mind is: I WANT IT!!!! :D

I see your point! Yea, you're right. You get excited and this is a pretty lengthy thread. :lol Still a little searching isn't bad. It says that they aren't for sale everywhere.

I know guys! It wasn't a post in defence of the lazy noobs :D Was just saying: "why even bother" ehhehehehe but I'm a BAD BAD BAD italian!

oh and by saying "just look at the number of posts" I meant: look at the poster's posts count (it was 1, noob :D)! Not the posts on this thread ;)

SO THIS SUIT IS NOT FOR SALE!!!!!

NOW FOR SALE..... EXCLUSIVE LIMITED OFFER!

4500 USD FOR IRONIMAN... Contact me for an Ironic experience.:lol:lol:lol

This is something i would love to share with you.
Your suit is probalby more mobility due to the fact it got more open spaces.

The new version armor that we are STILL working on... :cry... will be able to move the leg up in a 90 Degree due to its design of the new leg. I can run and walk stairs with my suit.

The weight of the suit is aprox 35 lbs. Your is probalby solid resin while our is reinforced Glassfiber and Vac formed parts. To find the best method has been a trail and error and ALLOT of money.

FULL STORY WITH CAPTIONS AND PHOTOS ON THE IRONMAN BUILDERS CLUB :
WWW.SIWDAT.COM/FORUM

TMP, I have read through all of the posts and i apologize if I missed this information somewhere along the way. I have a couple of questions as I am brand new to this forum. I also have an Ironman suit and love mine, but mine is about 85 lbs total worn. What is the wearing weight of your suit? Also, I have areas on my suit along the groin and thigh that allow me to take a knee and do the famous ground punch pose. With your suit, how is your mobility? Is it more of a perfect CGI look vs. function or do you have both. The work is amazing and I wish I could incorporate many of the advances you have with your suit into mine and perhaps over time I will. But for now, my helmet is off to you for an amazing job and it just keeps getting better and better the more I see.

Rick
aka
Ironman X2

IMG_4885.jpg

my biggest upgrade desire for now for me will be the eye light kit.

Rick
aka
Ironman X2

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back