Time Trax..

This is what I just got..

myselma.jpg
selmaa.jpg

:lol Closest thing I could find.. Even has 4GB storage.. So can use her on my PC too.. :lol The other side is just completely silver..

Last edited:
I remember watching Time Trax in 1993 and saw the value in opening an AT & T credit card account to get a SELMA of my very own. Looking back, I'm glad I did. I'll see if I can find it..

OK,that makes three. Anyone else want one while I'm making these for Beechy Mcfly? After the initial three are done,it'll be a couple of weeks before production on these resumes. I'll post photos,but Beechy gets first dibs,since this is his thread. You'll have to buy them from him in the junkyard,I'm just filling the orders. You'll have to ask him for a price quote. These come with the correct shape,and polished finish. You pay him,and he pays me for the work. I don't take any money,I just fill the orders as they come in.

For the fear of redundance - here's the first one I did. This still needs some surface imperfections removed. The other side is rough,so that anyone who can get a good screen cap of the front of this can make a label,so that this will look like an AT&T credit card,and have no trouble getting it to stick. This does have the edges tapered. This is only tapered on side. If this was any more tapered than it is now - it'd be too flimsy! Please forgive the crap quality of this photo - I still need to readjust my camera for indoor lighting.

PictureorVideo2151.jpg

This is the original T.V. prop. The angles look a little exaggerated (too far in) because the picture is stretched from the screen cap of the backside.

selma.jpg

Looks good, but the backside was supposed to look the same as the front side, when the prop was introduced in the series.

It was then made into an AT&T credit card once the character had to go back in time.

But I can see where you are going with the back, making it a flip over piece.

I would rather see the prop with both sides the same, if I had my druthers.

I wouldn't mind both versions actually.. The proper version of both sided the same, and one with the one side like this and if someone can provide an image of the AT&T card, have it on the other side..

Looks good, but the backside was supposed to look the same as the front side, when the prop was introduced in the series.

It was then made into an AT&T credit card once the character had to go back in time.

But I can see where you are going with the back, making it a flip over piece.

I would rather see the prop with both sides the same, if I had my druthers.
In that case I'll make these available each way.

I wouldn't mind both versions actually.. The proper version of both sided the same, and one with the one side like this and if someone can provide an image of the AT&T card, have it on the other side..
I'll offer both double sided,and single sided versions. I just need to get a good idea of what this will look like with the AT&T card on the other side. I wonder if anyone out there can get a better screen cap of the credit card,or print these out for anyone wanting them?

Has anyone tried to make the Mini PPT yet? Just an update if anyone is interested Time Trax Seasons 1 and Season 2 are now out on DVD as a MOD dvd fromm WBshop

This is a long-dead thread to bump, but I finally got around to making the Time Trax set: MPPT, SELMA + vintage naval aviator jacket with the nationalist Chinese blood chit patch on the back...

After searching through what seems like thousands of vintage garage door openers, I just ended up making the MPPT with a cheap generic remote from an Arduino kit. I removed the number pad, and replaced it with a black-painted corrugated plastic bit of roofing material from a model railroad kit, plus three 1x3 Lego pieces for the dummy buttons.

Attachments

• IMG_3231.JPG
    IMG_3231.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 57
AAAAHHHHHH, now I have to dig out my old dvd copies of this show [gifted to me by a good pal who seems to be able to track down so many obscure shows using his knowledge of the dark arts], so I can see how good that is?
Love for Time Trax from the UK.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back