Time Trax..

Beechy McFly

Sr Member
Anyone remember a series called Time Trax? It was one of my favourites from when i was growing up.. Just wondering if anyone has ever seen the credit card ( SELMA ) and / or the car alarm he used for the pellets.. If someone was a fan, can you remember what they were? Brand, style etc? Thanx..

I loved the show when I was younger, cant find it online foe the life of me. I remember he also had a belt/harness that allowed him to fly, loved it!

Ha, thats so funny. I remember somehow being "sick" from school when there was a Time Trax all day marathon back in the day. I think I got "sick" again when they did the all day Quantum Leap too.

Sure I do remember the show, it must have been about 16 years ago. I still remember that I made a cover for my credit card with S.E.L.M.A. (Specified Encapsulated Limitless Memory Archive) on it and my fake garage door opener is always hanging on my pin board.....

Dietrich

Ha, thats so funny. I remember somehow being "sick" from school when there was a Time Trax all day marathon back in the day. I think I got "sick" again when they did the all day Quantum Leap too.

Wow that really weird. I thought I was the only one to suffer from the 24 hour QL "flu":)

LOL.. Yeah massive Time Trax fan.. Would love to try and get the props or replicas of them.. Even thinking of calling my unborn child, Darien, if it's a boy..

Huge Time Trax fan here, and to the other poster's dream of a boy called Darien, my youngest is called Alyssa (as in Chang-Knox) and was going to be Darien if a boy.

Anyways, I have all the eps on DVD (from various sources) and have been planning on making a MPPT for a while now.

Interestingly, it was one of the first successful series to go straight to syndication.

Anyways, any Time Trax prop pics would be interesting to see, if anyone has any.

And the flying belt was only in one ep, "the gravity of it all" in season 2.

Yeah have it all on DVD, but they don't work.. They worked for a while then stopped.. Won't work on VCR/DVD combo, PS3, can't even burn them to replace the discs.. They were from Ebay and was disappointed when I watched them as quality was VERY poor and recorded from TV..

But Cmdr.Kerner, if you still have them take pics for us etc.. Would love to see images I want to try and find some replicas..

Love to see a replica of the PPT, or whatever it was called.

I'm almost certain it was just some generic garage door opener/car key fob.

Wasn't SELMA an AT&T branded credit card or something?

Yeah the PPT was a garage door opener of some kind, with a red and green button.. SELMA was indeed a AT&T credit card.. Been looking around on the net for an image close to it, but as I mentioned I can't watch the DVDs, as I was going to hunt good shots down of everything, even his jacket etc and takes images of them so I can see them better..

Yeah have it all on DVD, but they don't work.. They worked for a while then stopped.. Won't work on VCR/DVD combo, PS3, can't even burn them to replace the discs.. They were from Ebay and was disappointed when I watched them as quality was VERY poor and recorded from TV..

But Cmdr.Kerner, if you still have them take pics for us etc.. Would love to see images I want to try and find some replicas..

Funny you should mention that, as I currently hold www.timetrax.ca (not much of a site - I have not done much with it in a few years), and my DVDs do work. And, I downloaded the torrents of those same files a while back, so I have .avi's of the whole series.

I could put some caps up pretty easily.

What pics are you after?

Edit:

I had a look at the site, and a lot of the external links are dead - time to do it all over again, I guess.

Last edited:
Yeah the PPT was a garage door opener of some kind, with a red and green button.. SELMA was indeed a AT&T credit card.. Been looking around on the net for an image close to it, but as I mentioned I can't watch the DVDs, as I was going to hunt good shots down of everything, even his jacket etc and takes images of them so I can see them better..

The jacket was a repro of one from WWII. (in the story anyway)

The translation was meant to help the pilot if they were shot down - I'll get more info on that later - It's on one of my drives.

Trying to get pics of the PPT (Pellet Projection Tube) and SELMA (AT&T credit card ) that shows them clearly, so I can try and hunt the styles down.. Yeah think the jacket was a WWII maverick pilots jacket.. The patch on the back of Lambert's A-2 jacket is the Flying Tigers blood chit.. Which translated into " This man is an American fighting for China.. Please save and protect him as a fellow soldier.."

Got some screen caps..

PPT..
ppt2.jpg

Blue: 2 minutes..
Green: 3 hours..
Red: TXP..

SELMA..
selmaa.jpg

SELMA in disguise..
selmad.jpg

WEST POINT jumper..
westpointi.jpg

Jimmy Doolittle Jacket..
jimmydoolittlejacket.jpg

First man to land a plane blind..

Cubs Hat..
cubshat.jpg

Been searching everywhere for a AT&T like but, but can;t find one.. Trying to think of where I can get a normal SELMA made..

I can get some better pics for you.

For example, the MPPT has raised grooves on it, which are not too visible in that pic.

Anyways, I'll get some for you.

Sweet.. Now just need peple with skills to make me the PPT and the silver SELMA.. Still looking for old credit cards to see if I can find the exact style.. LOL.. Was just playing Time Trax on SNES Emulator..

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back