Time After Time the "Argo"

PtByNmbrs

A long over due project for me, the Argo from Time After Time. I started this many months ago and like many projects IÂ’ve finished up lately I decided to get back to work on this as well.

It’s around 8 ½” long and 4 ½” tall. It’ll have all the insides, chair, control panel etc…

This is as far as I got when I put it away. IÂ’ll post progress pics as it comes along.

argo.jpg

I always liked that Time Machine version, I just don't like the "Fins" or "Wings"
on the lower back section of the Argo.

Originally posted by PtByNmbrs@Sep 2 2005, 06:39 PM
I hope I can spend some time (Ha Ha, time  :p ) on it next week. And post some progress pic.
[snapback]1070462[/snapback]​

My favorite Time Machine. I have a kit around here somewhere made by a now banned board member -- yours looks GREAT so far.

Originally posted by spcglider@aol.com@Sep 30 2005, 03:40 PM
Aint that the cutest thing???  So round, so firm, so fully packed...

Yeah, its prety much one of my favorite time machines too.

-Gordon
[snapback]1087238[/snapback]​

My god... are you actually quoting Sex on the Run starring Tony Curtis as Casanova?

Here is Stephen Kundrat's 1/12 scratch built replica of the ARGO from Time After Time. I'm posting that earlier profile pic of the full sized studio prop, along with Kundrat's build. The man did an exquisite job!
ARGO_01.jpgARGO4.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back